Sock Dart

Dont think you`d want them to combine shipments anyway.........Wouldnt that automatically put you in the category of paying customs fees because of the total price of both items????

Dont think you`d want them to combine shipments anyway.........Wouldnt that automatically put you in the category of paying customs fees because of the total price of both items????
that is true, but i've never been hit with customs from end for some reason. other sites though like SNS it's painful

Damn, end. Had both (white and blue, the pairs I wanted*) in my cart, processed through paypal and everything. Black bar for place order goes gray, says it's OOS twice. Well... back to old faithful. 

Last edited:
There are no half sizes. I'm really hoping I can get a blue/white quickly so I can cancel my END one. 

Copped a size 11 in red, but now i'm worried it might be too big. I'm typically an 11 in most Nikes. Would a 10 have worked for me?

Last edited:

that is true, but i've never been hit with customs from end for some reason. other sites though like SNS it's painful
damn i bought some innevas a few days ago from SNS, will i get hit with customs? the package is really light though.

Did the captcha but still waiting 
nerd.gif

damn i bought some innevas a few days ago from SNS, will i get hit with customs? the package is really light though.
awhile back I got some Free Inneva Wovens White Label Pack from SNS and I swear I ended up paying like $70+ in duties, can't remember though, but I always get hit with them

Back
Top Bottom