Solange-++#$ The Industry (Feat. Wale)

There is a chasm of differences when it comes to opinions on this dude. I think dude is definitely ROY as far as 2008 is concerned (I could care less for thecats who say he's been around since 1998). But cats here think he's the worst rapper ever.

Im really confused lol

If you have support from people like Pusha T, Jay Z, Beanie, Young Chris, Mark Ronson..etc.
and your workin with talented people like 9th wonder, just blaze and pharell.........

How can somebody on NIketalk or any other website say you just suck???
I dont get it...at all

Maybe he talkin to fast or yall listening too slow lol

PS: Solange's album is dope. I am starting to lose a lot of respect for NT's music opinions. *goes back to general forum*

I came in here just to say that. Solange's last album > that Sasha Fierce crap

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Only reason these dudes are flaming Wale is because he is on NT, so they can get reaction from him..

Right...it's closest some !%!++* are going to get to someone "famous". So they try to get his attention...and then hop in a chat room or XboxLive with their closest friends because they don't go outside or have real friends...and brag they just got into it with Wale.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

PS: Solange's album is dope. I am starting to lose a lot of respect for NT's music opinions. *goes back to general forum*

I came in here just to say that. Solange's last album > that Sasha Fierce crap
QFMFT! Joint was dope. Champagne
pimp.gif
nightcap is that deal. Solange seems more interesting then B. I'd want to pipe B first, but I think Solange would be more wifeable.

Dudes' be tryin to say Wale wack cuz he post up here, tryin to get some feedback
laugh.gif
!%% is comical

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its funny how like 5 people say they dont like Wale's music and people actlike the world is hating on this man.

Instead of saying that there is alot of hateing i say that there is alot of D-riding on this guy. Dont get me wrong i only listened to the Nike Boots song hehas because it airs on MTV Jams now and im a fan but dude isnt that great but he is not garbage either.(and for the record i never knew dude was on NT tillnow)

Let people have their opinions

can everybody go to this dudes page.....listen to his music ....dont sprdnt speak on me in that manner...lol...what u think ur stuff sound like...

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Two salty people who suck at their craft mad at the world they never made it. Cry me a river.

It's one thing to state your opinion but to say Wale aint never made it is just dumb

Wale needs to quit rapping and stick to letting the instruments make the track sound good

ur mad...."paper planes" freestyle ..soooo ahead of the curve jo...lls

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Instead of saying that there is alot of hateing i say that there is alot of D-riding on this guy. Dont get me wrong i only listened to the Nike Boots song he
has because it airs on MTV Jams now and im a fan but dude isnt that great but he is not garbage either.(and for the record i never knew dude was on NT till
now)

Let people have their opinions

son your opinion on anybody isn't valid if you've only heard one song
smh.gif

As far as Wale goes, of course you're gonna have A LOT of %@#$ riders and A LOT of haters...It's the same as with any widely recognizable artist suchas a Jay-Z or a Nas. The reason why I make that drastic comparison is because Wale is a NTer, his relevance is going to be magnified times 100 to the pointwhere he's discussed as much as the aforementioned on this site.

Originally Posted by haiti5

How the hell does he have more hype than Joell Ortiz?...

apples and oranges...Personally i like Ortiz more but generally that's the kind of !%%@ i listen to...In general, Wale has way more appealthan Joell

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

I am starting to lose a lot of respect for NT's music opinions. *goes back to general forum*

laugh.gif
N's had your respect to begin with?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Two salty people who suck at their craft mad at the world they never made it. Cry me a river.

It's one thing to state your opinion but to say Wale aint never made it is just dumb
By normal people's standards he didn't make it, he's not known outside of internet and DC.

laugh.gif
You're not getting it...maybe what you meant to say was he hasn't blown up yet? I always laugh at people on here who say Wale's big nowbecause you're right, he's not known outside the internet anywhere but DC but saying he never "made" it is like naming a first round draftpick a bust two weeks before their rookie season even starts.

not known outside of dc??? hmmm do london count ?? what about highline ball room in nyc??? or LA or SF...i guess people on the "internet" arentpeople ...there just computers ...

not known outside of dc??? hmmm do london count ?? what about highline ball room in nyc??? or LA or SF...i guess people on the "internet" arent people ...there just computers ...
You seriously trying to make out 10,000 fans spread across the world as some kind of fan base for him? Lets be serious people on the internetdon't buy albums so you can big them up all you want because they will be rapid sharing his %#*$ just like every one else if he ever decides to relinquishthe title of "King of the shelf". I swear you back packing dudes are jokes.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

laugh.gif
You're not getting it...maybe what you meant to say was he hasn't blown up yet? I always laugh at people on here who say Wale's big now because you're right, he's not known outside the internet anywhere but DC but saying he never "made" it is like naming a first round draft pick a bust two weeks before their rookie season even starts.
He will be flopping harder than Vlade in the cluth, mark my words. The $#+* you think this is? Its not 1998 any more, people aren't justbuying anything like they used to- hell Angie Martinez sold 400k in the golden era.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

not known outside of dc??? hmmm do london count ?? what about highline ball room in nyc??? or LA or SF...i guess people on the "internet" arent
people ...there just computers ...

^I'm just sayin, if me and my n's are talkin shop and i bring your name up they're gonnna look at me like im stupid...You got buzz for fam, everysite i visit from OKP to RRT to Phila people are talkin about you but in the big scheme of things you're pretty unknown right now. To be fair though, thesame goes for the majority of new artist that are actually worth listening to.

NT acts like everybody has to know about every artist at the same time. Relatively speaking, Wale is a new artist. He has his fan, but its gonna take a minutefor the masses to know about him. You guys underestimate the time it takes to become a household name. Hell, soujla boy (sp?) was doing youtube for an entireyear before he caught on.

i like the song... replayed classic beat ... solange isnt the best vocalist but the meaning behind it is so real .... wale had a good 12, even though he didntrhyme the first two bars dude said "impeccable like a girl with mono" and then he had a real bar about trying to be diff. and people write you off asother - real talk as a artist myself i feel that

there will always be hate, just gotta keep going

Originally Posted by samuelturnerr

lol when are people gonna release that wale can't rap at all no flow, bad lyrics horrible voice lol i just speak the truth ilovehiphop43 where u at?

I thought i was the only one who didn't like Wale...can't stand him

Solange's album was pretty fun to listen to on the other hand

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

She needs AUTO TUNE.
Wale needs to quit rapping and stick to letting the instruments make the track sound good. Vol. Chuck Brown.

You're criticizing Wale, and on your song "Comin Down" you have the line "So I'm flyer than the rest of em" or am I hearingsomething else at the 1:10 mark? Just asking by the way I'm not attacking you. But if you do have that line isn't it contradictory to your statement?

purplehazze96 wrote:

laugh.gif
You're not getting it...maybe what you meant to say was he hasn't blown up
yet? I always laugh at people on here who say Wale's big now because you're right, he's not known outside the internet anywhere but DC but saying
he never "made" it is like naming a first round draft pick a bust two weeks before their rookie season even starts.
He will be flopping harder than Vlade in the cluth, mark my words. The $#+* you think this is? Its not 1998 any more, people aren't just
buying anything like they used to- hell Angie Martinez sold 400k in the golden era.

The *+@! do YOU think this is?
laugh.gif
Dude can "make" it without doing big numbers, you said yourself nobody's buying $#%% these days, that'swhy a lot of people don't give a $#%% about record sales...If he puts out a good album come March, he aint a flop, i don't care if sells 20K
laugh.gif
Icould care less if you like his music, think he's gonna flop, whatever...I was just pointing out that stating that he has already flopped is just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom