Solange-++#$ The Industry (Feat. Wale)

the main people hating are _'s trying to rap they damn self
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

How the hell does he have more hype than Joell Ortiz?...
cuz joell is fat and cant dress
sad thing is this is true.....such a shame we judge rappers on whats on they feet vs how much venom they spit.....

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

purplehazze96 wrote:

^really? I initially thought his flow "regressed" on MTAN, at least in comparison to 100 Miles and Running...either way anybody who says he
doesn't have flow gets a stoneface from me...There's aspects of his music i could see people having problems with due to personal taste but
"flow" sure as hell aint one of them, that's usually when i know n_'s is reaching just to hate.
Im not reaching to hate I've been down with Wale since I went out to DC in 06 and I always wanted good things for him but if you dont think
his flow is his greatest weakness he must be GOAT to you cause thats all hes lacking

Damn well maybe I'm wrong cause it seems like I'm the only one but I love his flow on certain songs....I can't really speak on his $%%@ that came out prior to 100 Miles because i really haven't listened to much of it aside from a couple of songs but on tracks like Daytona Squared, Lets Ride, Please Listen, Wale DANCE, Good Girls, Work, etc n's flow is just effortless. You can't deny that his breath control is ridiculous. It's not your generic flow by any means but that $%%@ is raw to me. I swear his flow on Breakdown might be my favorite. First time i heard it i thought he was just kind of off but that $%%@ grew on me, took me a few listens to really grasp it.

On MTAN on the other hand songs like Kramer (dope lyrics) i couldn't even ride to it really.

His flow may not be traditional but i *#%% with that $%%@ heavy, $%%@ is pretty unique.
I hope you aren't THAT serious...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i cant even front...............i wont talk no garbage about dude.....hell i have no reason too......but i still dont know any wale tracks except the nikeboots joints lol.

is wale better than drake?

i can understand how people can listen to wale and be like "ummm ... next" ... his flow is somethin different and he forces a lot of his +%*@ out ...the thing that saves him is lyrics ...

as for this thread ... the song is dumb and i dont care to listen to it ever again ...

is wale better than drake?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i know you were probably being sarcastic but i laughed anyway ... to be honest only reason im pushing dude is so poeple from the area get more respectmainstream (hopefully) ... i know several individulas who just need a look ...

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

can everybody go to this dudes page.....listen to his music ....dont sprdnt speak on me in that manner...lol...what u think ur stuff sound like...

laugh.gif
..even jesus laughed

moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by haiti5

How the hell does he have more hype than Joell Ortiz?...
cuz joell is fat and cant dress
sad thing is this is true.....such a shame we judge rappers on whats on they feet vs how much venom they spit.....

look at it this way, signed or not, he'll still spit and the ppl who like him will still listen & a music company doesn't have to waste their moneypromoting him so they could get extra "image" sales. I never saw him more than a mixtape rapper and it looks like I was right.

some of yall sound like dude on "the hater" right now
roll.gif

did you just try to invite Wale'...to a battle?
roll.gif
...hes makin an albumon a major...youre soundclick hustlin....stop it
roll.gif

If i was in his position i wouldn't battle you either...thats wasted bars on a bum

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

some of yall sound like dude on "the hater" right now
roll.gif

did you just try to invite Wale'...to a battle?
roll.gif
...hes makin an album on a major...youre soundclick hustlin....stop it
roll.gif

If i was in his position i wouldn't battle you either...thats wasted bars on a bum
If I were on a major chances are I wouldn't be on a shoe message board arguing over an opinion and going out of my way to prove a point. AndDrake is more entertaining, talented, than Wale in terms of the "new school".Reason I called him out because at the end of the day, I KNOW< i cango neck and neck with dude.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

NT music forum is the WORST

it used to be so good back in the day

Who are you telling, we have major artists dissing underrated hobbyist, I may mess around and end his career, may open up the iMovie and handle somethingtoday, drop a track if he doesn't quit running.

of all the wale tracks my fave has to be breakdown I dont see how you cats are sleeping on dude and this is coming from an NY cat

Nt..im done...like forreal...lol .. This $#+% is 100 pct waste of time....battle...are u serious??? Cmon man..anybody who would say" my tracks aremediocore" isn't worth an argument.

Im done..imma just post in the sports joint from now on...its a difference btwn HATIN on someone ..and just bein a critic

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

NT music forum is the WORST

it used to be so good back in the day
Can't fake, i'm backing out this forum for a long while. The integrity here has gone to the slums.

You don't give away your best stuff all at once. My boy made a few beats, I threw something over them. You're running that's cool. You're thereason hip hop lost its essence. You don't want it with me on the mic at all I see. 16 bars...that's all I'm asking, maybe 24. You can't handlethe criticism of this message, wait until you get in the board room, they're going to tear a new one in you.

You don't give away your best stuff all at once. My boy made a few beats, I threw something over them. You're running that's cool. You're the reason hip hop lost its essence. You don't want it with me on the mic at all I see. 16 bars...that's all I'm asking, maybe 24. You can't handle the criticism of this message, wait until you get in the board room, they're going to tear a new one in you.
People like you really exist? Your like some movie character. I cringe when I read your posts in here, at least its entertaining.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

H Town your feeling yourself a little too much, word to a 16 year old boy. IF you were that nice on the mic, majors would be trying to sign you. What does itmatter if he is on a shoe board defending HIS music. I really doubt Wale is sitting in front on a computer just waiting to reply to topics about him. Like alot of NTers he is probably on some type of PDA phone killing time between plane trips or down time. Your coming off like a hater if you don't like hismusic let him know what you don't like about his music and for you to say he is the reason why hip hop lost its essence is far fetched.

I'm on my Blackberry as we speak at the barbershop waiting to get a quit cut before I head up north to actually work on some sessions. I've been takingrap "serious" for about a few months now, before I was focused on getting a degree and setting up my business ventures.

Some of you guys take things too serious but at the same time you have to have a why not mentaltity.

Me and dude exchanged opinions, I said I feel I can go neck and neck with him. Maybe even better...what's bad about having a high aim.

Don't get me wrong, I respect dudes position in music and his grind, but me being me and how I handle things, I'm saying what's good, calling himout, if he declined then his loss.

Isn't music supposed to be entertaining?

laugh.gif
son on his Murda Mook $#*, tryin to get on a track with Wale an $#*
laugh.gif
There are better ways to try and collab son

I'm on my Blackberry as we speak at the barbershop waiting to get a quit cut before I head up north to actually work on some sessions. I've been taking rap "serious" for about a few months now, before I was focused on getting a degree and setting up my business ventures.

Some of you guys take things too serious but at the same time you have to have a why not mentaltity.

Me and dude exchanged opinions, I said I feel I can go neck and neck with him. Maybe even better...what's bad about having a high aim.

Don't get me wrong, I respect dudes position in music and his grind, but me being me and how I handle things, I'm saying what's good, calling him out, if he declined then his loss.

Shut up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

laugh.gif
son on his Murda Mook $#*, tryin to get on a track with Wale an $#*
laugh.gif
There are better ways to try and collab son
word

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'm on my Blackberry as we speak at the barbershop waiting to get a quit cut before I head up north to actually work on some sessions. I've been taking rap "serious" for about a few months now, before I was focused on getting a degree and setting up my business ventures.

Don't get me wrong, I respect dudes position in music and his grind, but me being me and how I handle things, I'm saying what's good, calling him out, if he declined then his loss.

It is supposed to be entertaining and I understand where you're coming from, but challenging him to a battle is kinda lame and isn't gonnaprove anything. Besides why would it be his loss? It's not like a Shawn Carter challenged him to a battle, quite the opposite even, he actually made it andgot signed and everything, why should he waste time responding to an internet dude? See where I'm coming from? Anyways everyone is entitled to his or hersopinions, but there is a difference between opinion and hate. I actually hate Max B but I don't go in a Max B thread and express it.

Back
Top Bottom