Solefly AJ 13-UNC Colorway

Got em!

4FC5D995-69A8-449F-8DD9-074D3700A7B7.jpeg
I got ‘em too. I have been boycotting 13s, but these looked too nice to pass on with the ripstop material and the blue panels look plush.

Plus, the color combo is 🔥

I got hung up on the throttle on mobile, but was able to check out immediately on my laptop. Size 10, btw. The size sold out a minute or so after I checked out. Didn't see the "Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping" note :lol:

I was surprised to get my 12 so easily. Felt like they didn't load for a hot second. Got them in cart, and had under a minute wait. Still got PTSD from all the AMM craziness. :lol:

I also didn't get charged tax. $225 flat like Oz.

Yeah, almost $25... maybe because I used shopify to check out? It put me back in line twice and I had to do capcha 4 times. Guess I should just be happy I got em for "retail" but $250 kinda stings I cant lie.
I hear ya… I didn’t use Shopify but I did use Shop (purple logo looking like thing) coz I was driving and c didn’t have my CC handy

Same here, I’m glad things are getting slept on a lil bit… I dunno if it’s the hangover from the L&F or just people not spending money spending on X mas stuff but better for us 👌🏽

Yall think this sells out? Just saw these are dropping on SNKRS tomorrow, thinking I should've waited for SNKRS and saved on shipping

I wasn't charged tax either and checked out thru shop pay. My girlfriend checked out normal (no shop pay, gpay, or apple pay) and didn't get charged shipping or tax which is weird. We both got order confirmations though.

Yall think this sells out? Just saw these are dropping on SNKRS tomorrow, thinking I should've waited for SNKRS and saved on shipping
There’s no guarantee you’d be able to hit on SNKRS. Best bet is to get them while you can if you really wanted these a lot. You never know what will happen. It’s better to pay the $25 and have peace of mind.

Ill try on SNKRS and if I hit cancel the solefly pair because they are gonna take the full 3 weeks to ship, believe that.

Nike has been slow lately at least for me… my Silver Bullets took 10 days to get delivered… the Cherries took 13 days to get delivered… the Salmon Khaleds was purchased 11/28 and has an ETA of 12/9 and it hasn’t even left the plant yet…. to name a few…

I don’t know what is going on with their shipment facilities but they have been lagging latel…..

Back
Top Bottom