Soleheaven restock thread - April 19th 2014

"We have detected over 49,000 bots. All have been shut down and permanently blocked. Give it up, we got you suss'd!"
they should just admit their website sucks LOL

What's this mean?
It's a Euro tax for Euro residents. Outside Europe, US for instance, they take off that charge. Listed price usually drops about 20% lower on check out for us.

That aside, the Soleheaven website is just pure ... 
sick.gif

G'luck to y'all tryin to navigate through that mess.

It's a Euro tax for Euro residents. Outside Europe, US for instance, they take off that charge. Listed price usually drops about 20% lower on check out for us.

That aside, the Soleheaven website is just pure ... :x

So will it drop to retail or will it still be over retail?

And ya that's what everyone is saying. I was on it earlier and it was fine but I'm sure it's gonna crash when time gets closer

forget the bots, they should be worrying about the servers right now. smh

That aside, the Soleheaven website is just pure ... 
sick.gif

does that mean it'll be retail for US?

they are tweeting excuses pretty consistently 
laugh.gif
 all that chest pumping they did through the week about what was gonna be what and how it was gonna be. through a couple shots at nike to...not that they weren't deserving but, pot calling the kettle black is all that's turning out to be smh! 40 min and counting till they freeze up like sub zero but im still trying I been up to long lol 

I purchased Fire Red IVs from them when they released. Had some trouble with my card, but other than that the transaction was smooth.

"On a major release we have to control the amount of users on the site. We are at that safe level already. Anyone trying to accessing the site now will be unsuccessful."

So they've been on this safe level for the past 7 hrs already? lmao... 
sick.gif

"On a major release we have to control the amount of users on the site. We are at that safe level already. Anyone trying to accessing the site now will be unsuccessful."

So they've been on this safe level for the past 7 hrs already? lmao... 
sick.gif
Lmfao good thing i got up 50 minutes early and got 3 tabs of bred 11s saved up

folks if you're not on soleheaven.com already, FORGET ABOUT IT.  they posted a pic on their FB page 10 minutes ago saying that if aren't on already, you're  not getting on

Back
Top Bottom