Soleheaven restock thread - April 19th 2014

lucky for me, you're wrong
Im soo jealous and salty right now haha. Anyways, congrats on those AJ1 Breds and treat them with the upmost care. They are one incredible shoe and I really hope to be able to get to own them one day close to ratail.

Payment processed on my card...
but i still haven't heard anything regarding my order...

492XX here and no confirmation/refund yet. freaking amateur hour over there. unfollowed on twitter and facebook. never again.

Got mine this morning 
nthat.gif

Congrats to those that got their pairs.

I got my refund today.

Well its more like the bank fixed a wrongful charge or something like that.

I used my debit card and in the checkout after putting in all my info, i got an error page.

my bank statment showed PROCESSING and now its gone.

GLAD THATS OVER

Soleheaven had my money since the restock just got it back today. They never sent any shipping. They told me my order number belonged to someone else and that they didnt have my money. So I emailed and emailed and emailed. I got generic answer after generic answer. I called paypal and opened a claim. SoleHeaven emailed me back saying Paypal was holding up my refund. So i called paypal they said SH never contacted them at all. I got my refund from them today...and for the mix up I got a 15% off one time code....smh I laughed so hard. Never doing business with SH ever again....they're lame...
mean.gif

Soleheaven had my money since the restock just got it back today. They never sent any shipping. They told me my order number belonged to someone else and that they didnt have my money. So I emailed and emailed and emailed. I got generic answer after generic answer. I called paypal and opened a claim. SoleHeaven emailed me back saying Paypal was holding up my refund. So i called paypal they said SH never contacted them at all. I got my refund from them today...and for the mix up I got a 15% off one time code....smh I laughed so hard. Never doing business with SH ever again....they're lame...
mean.gif
Same here, opened up a claim, CBF doing anyhing with Soleheaven again, dont even want to email them

patiently waiting for Paypal to refund me, 

SH couldnt even bother to click ONE button to refund

Smh ya gon make SH not ship to USA anymore
im never wasting my time on soleheaven ever again.. april 19th was the worst day of my life. i couldnt sleep at all before the restock, so i was basically awake from 11 am to 3 am, then i didnt wanna sleep anymore cuz i was so close to release.. so i waited for soleheaven to restock, turns out that their auto refresh feature was a bunch of bull, and i kept refreshing with no luck.. bunch of bs. so by the time that ended, it was 4 :30, i decided to try to get something at finish line or eastbay, that failed again, so i waited another 2 hours for nike, and they announced they were gonna have a new date.. 

TLDR; i didnt get sleep for a whole day, in an attempt to cop bred 11s on soleheaven.. i was so ******* tired after that. 

im never wasting my time on soleheaven ever again.. april 19th was the worst day of my life. i couldnt sleep at all before the restock, so i was basically awake from 11 am to 3 am, then i didnt wanna sleep anymore cuz i was so close to release.. so i waited for soleheaven to restock, turns out that their auto refresh feature was a bunch of bull, and i kept refreshing with no luck.. bunch of bs. so by the time that ended, it was 4 :30, i decided to try to get something at finish line or eastbay, that failed again, so i waited another 2 hours for nike, and they announced they were gonna have a new date.. 

TLDR; i didnt get sleep for a whole day, in an attempt to cop bred 11s on soleheaven.. i was so ******* tired after that. 
I'm just going to leave this here...

15% off email from SOLEHELL after they held my money and my shoe...

Have at it...I'm not doing anything with them anymore...

Back
Top Bottom