Some confirmed spring info

"He got Games"   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They were called Black Toes in '97 when they released. 

Anyway, I'm glad that I'll get a chance to get these again.  The CDP never sat well with me, I sold them a week after they released.  

Let's hope they do these as well as the 13's that retro'd last year.    I'm not even excited one bit for those black/red 13's, because I know they will not have 3M. 

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Please don't ask for source or pics. I never posted info that wasn't legit. If I get pics or style numbers I will post them.
3 retro 13s
He got game or what ever there called in Jan
New color- feb
BLACK and RED- march

Retro 3 in feb- new color

I want to say fire red 5s in Jan

OG retro 1s
Black and royal
Red and white

Black and royal
White and red
Man i was just saying how much i wanted the he got game 13s..i hope they do this retro is on point!

edit: i guess the correct nickname is "black toe" 13s^^^

Originally Posted by Mints912

definitely copeing all 13s they are my favorite and im interested in what the new colorway will be hmmm...

while not my favorite, they're definitely close. i will be copping any and all 13 colorways!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"He got Games"   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm glad that I'll get a chance to get these again.  The CDP never sat well with me, I sold them a week after they released.  

Let's hope they do these as well as the 13's that retro'd last year.    I'm not even excited one bit for those black/red 13's, because I know they will not have 3M. 
nvm the corny nicknames I hope the quality is up to par too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"He got Games"   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Actually, a lot people labeled those as the 'He Got Games' in the late 90's. I know I've heard that nickname before.

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Any info on the 3s

I believe MD said that they were going to be the Fire Reds
never been a fan of the fire reds.. idk why. Ill probably just cop these to proxy em..

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

pimp.gif
if those 3's are Fire Reds

THIS!
I need these to come back out!

It would be 6 years next year, and I believe its just in time.

Only OG c/w of the 3s I don't have.

Not believing the fire red 3 talk until confirmed.... Dude said they would be retro+

Y'all already have it twisted thinking the predominantly red sole v's are dropping when it's been stated the og og's are actually dropping.
Where's JM?

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Not believing the fire red 3 talk until confirmed.... Dude said they would be retro+

Y'all already have it twisted thinking the predominantly red sole v's are dropping when it's been stated the og og's are actually dropping.
Where's JM?
Not Fire Red's...new color.

JM

Back
Top Bottom