Some may have already noticed several NFL players wearing different jerseys...here's the reason

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4182890048_94970e617a_o.jpg

And here's a comparison of two diff. Packer jerseys from the same game. Almost every single detail is completely different. Starting with the bootleg number font. Check the NFL collar logo, the shoulder numbers, etc
I noticed that about Finley's jersey. Looks like he got his jersey from the Packers.com customization store.

image.php

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

When does the NFL's contract with Reebok end? I remember the times when different teams had different sponsors like Nike, Starter, Adidas, and even Puma.
I like it better when there was Wilson, Starter, Adidas, Puma, Logo Athletic, Apex One, Champion, Sand Knit, etc. Yeah, yeah I know some of thecompanies I've named are defunct or bought out.

JR5

For players like recievers and running backs I see nothing wrong with the jerseys. The tight fit makes it harder for someone to get a grip on you to pull youdown. Just as long as they don't go putting these on offensive linemen then I am ok with it, though they could adjust it so the names don't look allsloppy when it is stretched out.

Yeah, these "new" jerseys are terrible. I understand the desire by players to have super tight, form fitting jerseys, but these look so jenky. Inoticed Ochocinco's right away this weekend - looks like a walmart jersey or something.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

reebok has @##$%! up NHL,NBA and NFL jerseys..... holy +%##.....
Isn't this the truth, I absolutely hate Reebok
sick.gif
Can't stand Reebok either, horrible jersey products. I continue to only own Nike authentic jerseys.

have any of u noticed how some players on the cowboys, their nfl logo on the front is like tied up, i dont no how to explain it

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

have any of u noticed how some players on the cowboys, their nfl logo on the front is like tied up, i dont no how to explain it
Paul Lukas wrote about that a few years ago. The Cowboys' equipment manager adds a series of laces behind the jersey that help to tie downthe shoulder pads. If the NFL logo appears "crushed" that is because the laces were tied.

Back
Top Bottom