Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched about half of that Shemitah video and there was absolutely nothing of substance there so I turned it off.

However, I was watching a documentary on Martin Armstrong, it released in 2014 and he basically predicted the 4th quarter of 2015 was going to be the start of the next recession/depression. And now look at the stock market.

Dude predicted all kinds of events with this computer model back in the 80s and 90s. He was held on contempt of court for 7 years because he would not turn his model over to the govt. 7 years, no charge, no trial, no conviction. They interviewed some of his former employees and they took their old work laptop and showed his economic for cast from the late 90s. Dude predicted the Internet stock crash, the housing crash, the sovereign debt crisis and the crash of the us govt (bonds) about to happen right now. The documentary is called The Forecaster, I highly recommend it. It's online streaming for free.

Another recession though!?

Might check it out

Anyone ever read into holocaust denial? I read some stuff about it. Alot of folks believe it.

Last edited:
Anyone ever read into holocaust denial? I read some stuff about it. Alot of folks believe it.
I tried but I just can't get down with it; all the photos and such is just too much evidence that backs up something huge went down.

The mathematical breakdown of it all is pretty intriguing though, just google something along the lines of Holocaust mathematical impossibility.  It is worth a brief read imo but not worth looking into extensively.

this thread [emoji]128064[/emoji] 
smokin.gif

I tried but I just can't get down with it; all the photos and such is just too much evidence that backs up something huge went down.

The mathematical breakdown of it all is pretty intriguing though, just google something along the lines of Holocaust mathematical impossibility.  It is worth a brief read imo but not worth looking into extensively.

Photos of what? Dead bodies? There were dead folks due to war, typhoid fever, other diseases and natural causes. Anyone can go take pics of a gang of dead bodies and say "they were exterminated." Show me proof of all these "gas chambers".

6 million died huh? It's over a million survivors though til this day[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Tell me about how many people the "jews" killed in Belsen.

The real Hitler was king leopold II of belgium.

Iamjusayn

Last edited:
Photos of what? Dead bodies? There were dead folks due to war, typhoid fever, other diseases and natural causes. Anyone can go take pics of a gang of dead bodies and say "they were exterminated." Show me proof of all these "gas chambers".

6 million died huh? It's over a million survivors though til this day[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Tell me about how many people the "jews" killed in Belsen.

The real Hitler was king leopold II of belgium.

Iamjusayn
I hear you, and don't argue by any means that the numbers just don't add up but there is no denying that Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jewish race: in speeches, within Mein Kampf etc.  One of his speeches flat out stated "die vernichtung der Judischen rasse in Europa" which translates to the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe. Even Goebbels personal journal stated that Hitler was determined to destroy the race.  I have just heard/read too many personal accounts from people on both sides of the event that in my eyes validates the Holocaust did occur.  As far as death by disease and natural causes goes I can't think off the top of my head of an instance where a group of people gathered victims clothing, belongings and dead bodies within warehouse type buildings or in fields out in the open.

As far as Leopold II goes, there's no telling how many people he killed, what's the estimate anywhere from 2-15 million?  Dude was not "the real Hitler" he was his own tyrant and both of them are flat out awful human beings that abused their power to oppress others and push their own personal reckless agenda.

No shots fired by any means btw, I enjoy the discussion.

There are quite a few countries that ban this.
You can do some serious time for publicly denying the Holocaust in some European countries.
I had no idea. What is the point of this agenda? Strange indeed.
Funny enoigh I was watching the Amazon pilot, The Man inthe High Castle last night. The premise is that the Nazi and Japanese won WWII and the eastern seabord is controlled by the Nazi and the western seaboard by the japanese. The main character ends up finding film that shpws Americans were lied to, that the Nazi were actually defeated. The series will go from there.
I wondered, during the show, if the oposite couod be true amd the Nazi actually won.
(The show is based on a novel from tge '60s)

I had no idea. What is the point of this agenda? Strange indeed.
Funny enoigh I was watching the Amazon pilot, The Man inthe High Castle last night. The premise is that the Nazi and Japanese won WWII and the eastern seabord is controlled by the Nazi and the western seaboard by the japanese. The main character ends up finding film that shpws Americans were lied to, that the Nazi were actually defeated. The series will go from there.
I wondered, during the show, if the oposite couod be true amd the Nazi actually won.
(The show is based on a novel from tge '60s)
Some people will say its out of respect for the Jewish people, some say it is to be sure that Nazi Germany gets the blame/shame it deserves for the event while others say it is to suppress people from asking questions about the legitimacy of the Holocaust as the answers don't exist.  There is a lot of information out there as to why the Holocaust may have been exaggerated/made up entirely, a big one being the establishment of Israel for the Jewish Race.

Man in the High Castle is AMAZING. Cant wait until the full series is online in November.

I hear you, and don't argue by any means that the numbers just don't add up but there is no denying that Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jewish race: in speeches, within Mein Kampf etc.  One of his speeches flat out stated "die vernichtung der Judischen rasse in Europa" which translates to the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe. Even Goebbels personal journal stated that Hitler was determined to destroy the race.  I have just heard/read too many personal accounts from people on both sides of the event that in my eyes validates the Holocaust did occur.  As far as death by disease and natural causes goes I can't think off the top of my head of an instance where a group of people gathered victims clothing, belongings and dead bodies within warehouse type buildings or in fields out in the open.

As far as Leopold II goes, there's no telling how many people he killed, what's the estimate anywhere from 2-15 million?  Dude was not "the real Hitler" he was his own tyrant and both of them are flat out awful human beings that abused their power to oppress others and push their own personal reckless agenda.

No shots fired by any means btw, I enjoy the discussion.

I can appreciate you responding with tact and not coming at me sideways like a lot of other cats on here but I digress. Perhaps hitler did feel that way but why? Like I said talk to me about how many Germans the "Jews" killed in Belsen.

Leopold was the real hitler to me. He despised those Africans and wanted them maimed and deaf!

Try at least 10 million bro. Patrice Lumumba was a real G! I ain't going to see no nwa but I will see a movie on him if it's depicted accurately.

You can do some serious time for publicly denying the Holocaust in some European countries.

So what does that tell you? Says an awful lot doesn't it? Jailing someone for speaking their mind [emoji]128527[/emoji] you will never hear of such for folks saying slavery of blacks never happened or it wasn't so bad. Btw you can get problems out here for that too. ADL ain't no joke.

Btw Donald trump last name isn't really trump. It's drumpf. Now what that sound like? Chew on that for a minute. Ok I'm telling too much, let me chill...[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Here I am eagerly awaiting the 16' NBA season when the World around me is going to ****.

I need to reassess what's important eh....

Goes without saying but this thread has some insight once you step away and open back up to it

Like I said talk to me about how many Germans the "Jews" killed in Belsen.

Leopold was the real hitler to me. He despised those Africans and wanted them maimed and deaf!

Try at least 10 million bro. Patrice Lumumba was a real G! I ain't going to see no nwa but I will see a movie on him if it's depicted accurately.

Belsen was a POW camp mainly correct?  I wonder if the Nazi's really did "destroy files" like we are told, or if those documents just never existed in the first place.  Just to be clear: I do not by any means believe the Holocaust happened to the magnitude that we are told, but I do believe that a group of people that identify as a singular race were unfairly treated and that it was a travesty.

Leopold was a cold dude, exploited people just so he could make more money and for his amusement. I wouldn't disagree that he is levels above Hitler, but there are many differing statistics as to how many people died at his cause (from what I have read).  

Respect for knowing about Patrice Lumumba; I doubt there will ever be an accurate movie about him seeing as the US was involved with his execution.

A bit off topic, but I am surprised so many people are unaware of the "detainment camps" the US set up to house Japanese, German and Italian Americans during WW2 (at least that I have come across here in TX).  I believe I have read that over half of the people detained were US citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom