Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd: Anyone ever try ayahuasca?

Please share your experience(s).

I've done it. Throwing up was kind of nasty however it was necessary. At first I felt wind blowing in my ears and my body temperature fall. Then different entities tried to stop me from entering the astral plane or wherever my soul went. It took some focus and effort to break through this barrier but once I was through oh my what an experience. I remember being at a what resembled a biker bar with my spirit guide and four bikers. Each biker represented an issue from my past that I needed to make peace with. Internal peace. I was able to conquer 3 of the 4 before the trip ended. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon

Was talking to my boy about lizard people the other day while we were indulging in MJ. He was looking at me crazy but he was taking in what I mentioned. They definitely live among us.

I never believed in a lot of stuff until I smoked some Salvia.

I'd say it's at the top of the my best experiences list.

I simply couldn't believe that my mind was so, vast, before that day.

Last edited:
This is a GREAT listen to someone who experienced it... Sydal goes deep into details about why he chose to use it and how it's changed his life... The interview will start at like 8 minutes... Highly suggest it... They talk wrestling, but as more if a background subject...

:nerd:

I've done it. Throwing up was kind of nasty however it was necessary. At first I felt wind blowing in my ears and my body temperature fall. Then different entities tried to stop me from entering the astral plane or wherever my soul went. It took some focus and effort to break through this barrier but once I was through oh my what an experience. I remember being at a what resembled a biker bar with my spirit guide and four bikers. Each biker represented an issue from my past that I needed to make peace with. Internal peace. I was able to conquer 3 of the 4 before the trip ended. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon

Thank you for sharing.

[quote name="Jay]

Been trying to find an LSD plug for the longest.

Dark web[/quote]

Yep, I was sitting around watching the Joe Rogan experience thinking to myself how I'd be able to go about acquiring some and it dawned on me...

Only way is the deep web.

Not sure if I'm 'bout that life.

I never believed in a lot of stuff until I smoked some Salvia.

I'd say it's at the top of the my best experiences list.

I simply couldn't believe that my mind was so, vast, before that day.

How was that like?
It was short lived and I immediately left my body, and planet earth, but I was still in my bedroom as I recognized it. I was still myself, but outside myself, watching and understanding and feeling new things.

The architecture was the same, but sounds were different, much more clear, sight was that of an Eagle, colors were like that of a spectrum neatly arranged inside the patterns around me which were beds, windows, lamps(you know, whatever was in my bedroom). I'm talking about having more than a third eye, it was like being, godlike with understanding and sight.

It's a long drawn out story of what happened in my short trip but what I just explained tells the real story, and don't do it alone. You need someone near by or you will jump out of a window, because there is no way anyone can convince you that you can't fly if you chose.

Last edited:
It was short lived and I immediately left my body, and planet earth, but I was still in my bedroom as I recognized it. I was still myself, but outside myself, watching and understanding and feeling new things.

The architecture was the same, but sounds were different, much more clear, sight was that of an Eagle, colors were like that of a spectrum neatly arranged inside the patterns around me which were beds, windows, lamps(you know, whatever was in my bedroom). I'm talking about having more than a third eye, it was like being, godlike with understanding and sight.

It's a long drawn out story of what happened in my short trip but what I just explained tells the real story, and don't do it alone. You need someone near by or you will jump out of a window, because there is no way anyone can convince you that you can't fly if you chose.

and you call yourself a friend. No real friend would recommend drugs which require supervision from someone else to use.

blaze up my man :pimp:

Really i just wanna know more information about it.
I keep reading about how some celebrities are program.

Just wanna knew its true or fake...

Wiki:
"Project MKUltra – sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program – is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.[1] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps."

To get a better understanding on the science behind it, I would recommend reading some of the work done by Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernays on the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is the operating system for your brain. They claim that your thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes are not your own sovereign manifestations. Everything programs your mind. The bizarre, scary and enlightening question is, if everything programs the subconscious mind, who's been doing the programming? Who are you underneath your opinions and self image?

Or watch this documentary:
[Video][/Video]

Look into project bluebird and project artichoke also.

These projects are part of the war on consciousness and cognitive liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom