Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that was the video I referenced. Was an excellent viewing. I still have the Nova video to watch and the rest of the Tablets to read but I'll get there in time.

Earth's water is older than the Sun - and may exist on alien worlds too 
Well SOME of earth's water is old than the sun. I wonder how this addesses the water that's locked up in hydrous minerals in the mantle. I don't know that we have the ability to actually date these, we're just saying that according to this particular model, there wasn't enough time to develop the water we have post-solagenesis. I'm curious if a better model can't be developed re: the water composition or the planetary disc formation.

I find female MMA fighters a tad disturbing. Generally, I find MMA the way it's broadcast and exploited a bit disturbing, but with women it's like, man why are you so primal?
Just watched a women's fight on the today's UFC PPV. Very tough to see a lady get clobbered, bloodied and beaten like that. :x I lurk this thread a lot. Especially when I was smoking the herb. I just feel more enlightened and aware between reading what you guys post and just making daily efforts to be a better person. Love is the main component to happiness along with putting out positive energy. Some of this I've learned through meditation and reading and other aspects is taking heed of things posted here by all of y'all. :pimp:

What do you all think of the Galactic Federation of Light?
During the initial phase of my journey I was really into channeled messages, future predictions etc...

The more I read them the more they all started to sound the same. I am more focused on today, right now, this moment. I really couldn't care less any longer about what some entity in another other dimension is telling some person that I don't even know. All information is filtered or colored by our own personalities and conscience. For me, the best path to follow in regards to information such as the GFL is to only concern myself with something that truly resonates with me. I no longer search these messages out but will read them in whatever form they present themselves to me if they so happen to do that. Personal, experiential experience is what drives me, is what concerns me. I believe my time is better spent searching my own life for my own personalized messages from the Universe.

Last edited:
Anyone got any good videos to watch concerning the elite families that rule our society?  I'm racking my brain trying to understand what their connection is to this rash of police brutality we've had lately that's mostly aimed at blacks.  Police seize assets and give them to the state...and I'm trying to trace the connections they have to higher powers.

Last edited:
its all trickle down. Look at the modern banking system and way of life. Debt has become a necessity thereby enslaving people and nations to the banking cartels that string things along ever so carefully until they feel it's time for the rug pull.

Look at the way gold is being manipulated in times of conflict. People get on the gold bugs but the truth is that stuff is artificially cheaper for a reason to create a veil of economic security.

War profiteering is atrocious but too real.

Just live with love and positivity and don't get too obsessed in this stuff. Focus on the love and wisdom that will raise your vibration not the stuff fed to us in order to keep us stumped.

Watching that NOVA special now on the Magnetic Storm, really cool stuff.

Last edited:
Anyone got any good videos to watch concerning the elite families that rule our society?  I'm racking my brain trying to understand what their connection is to this rash of police brutality we've had lately that's mostly aimed at blacks.  Police seize assets and give them to the state...and I'm trying to trace the connections they have to higher powers.

There are many, many videos regarding this topic. Hope these are of use to you.

The video below is quite lengthy but you only need to view the early portion to correlate how things are today.

Also, keep this in mind. This does not get as much attention as it should.

Finally, this video discusses matters from a spiritual context. Well worth the watch despite your beliefs.

Some sort of random thoughts here. But I'd love to hear from others on this.

Charlie Sheen made multiple comments alluding to a 9/11 conspiracy, ultimately lost his role on Two and a Half Men and has now stated that he'd like to return. Any thoughts on why, aside from his dismissal from THM and some tiger blood, etc shenanigans, he wasn't really punished for this? Is he connected? Possibly dad is, he was the president after all, lol.

I don't know if this was even mentioned in this thread but, on July 4th Joan Rivers made some controversial comments (jokes) herself stating that the president is gay and his wife is transgendered. Exactly two months later...

In 2004, Tim Russert asked both presidential candidates if they were part of some secret society.
4 years later... he was pronounced dead at 2:23 PM.

There are more examples. Is it just me or is there something to this?

Last edited:
the last straw for sheen getting fired was speaking ill about his boss on the show - that's all i'm gonna say about that

joan rivers was old & said a lot of insulting, off-color remarks over the years; dozens i'm sure about each president...so i can't purchase this one at this time

i found it strange seeing how quickly tr's son was promoted to be an on-screen tv talking head afterward...like either a sacrifice was completed or it was a 'make-up call' so to speak - is the son still as visible today?

really just skimming the surface

Last edited:
More clues/symbolism hidden in plain sight? It's just entertainment...right?

Jupiter Ascending written and directed by the Wachowski siblings, who also created The Matrix Trilogy.
Jupiter Jones was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning toilets and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine, a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along - her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos.

Conciousness Grid at work?

Also, Good looking out on those videos concerning the elites guys.

You want to change the world and usher in an era of peace, you protest peacefully and refuse to succumb to desperation and physicality. Once you give them a reason to, the protest will be spun into a riot and credence for martial law will be present.

I had a big meeting today with a very large potential customer. Had my SVP and two Sr Directors there. I was leading the two hour meeting. There were six from the customers side, including their VP of Distribution.

So as we're having dialogue, I had the most intense Déjà Vu. I had already been in that exact meeting before, without question. It was like I knew exactly what was going to said prior to what was said. The Déjà Vu lasted several minutes. Very intense.

I just enjoyed the ride and went with it, with a grin on my face cause of what I was experiencing. Multiple Universes man. Crazy. And... The meeting went great. Church.

Last edited:
Something gets to me about peoples relationship with death. Im not confused in the sense that i dont understand cause it makes since with how its commonly viewed, especially a non peaceful one. But with so many people having all different types of religious views and lifestyles one would think that in the passing of a person if its a peacefull or natural passing that things would be okay and understandable. It is a unavoidable part of life and something everyone knows is coming at some point. And pretty much most religions make the afterlife seem like a pretty okay thing long as you follow them. So why if your sick or something go to the doctor or try to prevent sicknesses if possibly that sickness is your calling from the omnipoint being of your beliefs. It seems odd to continue to extend life if you believe truly in your religion and you should believe your god is making the best decisions and your supposed to trust in him. Seems kinda funny to me to be honest.

It's the ego/id fighting for it's existence. For most people the Id has taken on a life of it's own and perceived itself to be real. Because the Id is running society and is caught up in the time-space illusion a lot of people disassociate with their religious beliefs in the traumatic event of death.

Something i've been feeling more and more is not arguing or disagreeing with things as i did before, when it comes to views, beliefs, opinions as long as ultimately things dont venture into something harmfull. My general philosophy is just to live, learn & love, i take anything that happens whether its to me in my personal life or on a larger scale as just things that are a part of the human experience be it as a collective or individually. Its fun not ultimately being able to not prove things or find answers whether there does exist some final definitive answer about us and the world it's probably going to be something boring, one of the beliefs of the religions, the annunaki, aliens, or the big bang, whatever it is im open to any and okay with it being any of them. And i believe everyone is going about things to the best that they can given their life and experiences and maybe someday things will just be positive for every being everywhere or things may just stay somewhat the same but get more balanced out, i mean even in the kingdom of the other species exist some of the very things humans consider horrible and gruesome that they do to each other so it could be that until another alternative exist it may just be the way of life. Either whatever this thing is just enjoy the things that we are able to, learn and improve in whatever way you can, and just love. One love brethren.

Part of the reason I decided to try shrooms was because I've been having this intense anxiety about death. Not that I'm going to die, I just have had a hard time hearing God, and all my life I've felt really in touch with Him and able to just pray and feel like there were answers, so when it's come to death recently I've been feeling sort of blocked off. I couldn't think of anything in my life that would be doing that really, so I felt like maybe giving shrooms a try would help open me up a little. 

In the time since I tried them I've gotten funding for my graduate studies and I secured a summer internship. I can't 100% for sure say they're related but I feel like God is letting me out on my own- He's been holding my hand for so long He's now giving me the opportunity to just go and see how I do, taking what He's taught me and what I do with that, and the blessings I've received have been His way of saying, "See? See what happens when I let you go and you do what you know is right and I let you take some steps on your own? It's scary, you'll have questions, you'll get hurt, but you will be blessed, you will receive, you will have everything you need."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom