Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
plant food for the bees please

thanks

my neighbor's in a hospice and i used his garden last year to grow bunch of stuff (cucumbers and watermelon for the bees) so Idk if I'll be able to grow anything this year. I might just hop over the fence and do so anyway. His kids wouldnt mind :lol:

Guys I just want to say how this thread literally changed my life and opened my "eye"...I've been lurking this site for years and now I know why to stumble across this thread...to Ben R. And all other regular people who post thank you...and about those free food post I always felt compelled to do something like that even driving to work seeing all these trees and patches of city owned land I always thought why now plant some apple trees or something...I feel like taking action ASAP lol...sorry about the long post so excited just had to let it out lol

I’ve been lurking this thread since it was just a few pages long. It has been the only reason I return to NikeTalk for at least a year. Thank you to everybody who has put their positivity into this thread for no other reason than to help other “seekers.”

I am really excited to see Urban Agriculture come up. I have been pursuing this path very passionately since last summer, when I came to the same realization as Ben. Around the same time, I read a book called Sacred Economics (see the attached vid), which put my entire life and education in a whole new perspective. I’ve bolded some important terms that I recommend people research on their own, but don’t necessarily want to define or explain here. Happy to answer any specific questions via DM, however.

To reiterate Ben’s point: gardening is no longer a hobby for me, but the most subversive political act available to us. I won’t get into the spiritual and political aspects of revolution, but I think the challenge currently facing us in industrial society is to reclaim control of our lives, and re-learn the skills of self-reliance. I live in NYC and next month I’ll be starting an internship at a 65,000-sq. ft. rooftop farm in Brooklyn, called Brooklyn Grange.

I completed my Permaculture Design Certificate last December, through the Center for Bioregional Living. There are similar programs and centers across the country, so I encourage everyone to find one near them.

Permaculture is a branch of ecological design, ecological engineering, environmental design, construction and integrated water resources management that develops sustainable architecture, regenerative and self-maintained habitat and agricultural systems modeled from natural ecosystems.[1][2] The term permaculture (as a systematic method) was first coined by Australians Bill Mollison and David Holmgren in 1978. The word permaculture originally referred to "permanent agriculture" [3] but was expanded to stand also for "permanent culture," as it was seen that social aspects were integral to a truly sustainable system as inspired by Masanobu Fukuoka's natural farming philosophy.

Before I go much further, I want to share an anecdote that summarizes the personal transformation I’ve experienced in the past couple years, and my new perspective:

Two weeks ago, the last bit of money I had to my name was on a MetroCard, the form of payment on NYC’s subways. At busier stations, there is normally a crowd of people waiting outside the turnstiles, hoping a passerby will pay their fare. As I approached the turnstile to swipe myself in, I felt a magnetism that slowed me down and caused me to look back, where I saw a very elderly woman waiting with a large cart. Those familiar with NYC, know that these carts are normally used by older people or the less fortunate who tend to “stock up” at groceries stores, thrift stores and food pantries. This particular older woman was shorter, and bundled up, but her aura was clear and drew me in. It was freezing last week, and in an instant, I intuitively gathered the amount of effort it must take her to get ready, mobilize to the subway station and then do any kind of errands -- wherever she was going that day was very important and she was flying solo on this particular mission.  I asked if she needed to be “swiped” into the station and she nodded, so I motioned her towards me. After swiping myself in, I gave her my last ride, basically giving away my last dollar. She was so grateful and appreciative, as I helped guide her through the chaotic station with my arm around her. Eventually we parted ways, and I was reminded of a previous version of myself, a greedy banker who saw the world as a cruel and competitive place, and never could have imagined losing his last dollar. In that flash of a moment when I waved her towards me, I put my faith in a higher power that, as I continue my journey, my needs will be met, and that greater forms of wealth, that transcend money and status, will be bestowed upon me. I do not believe it was a coincidence that last week, I received word that two payments I have been waiting on for months would be coming my way any day. I do believe that once I aligned myself with a higher purpose (the work of feeding, sheltering and providing compassion to those who are weaker than me), many obstacles were removed from my path.

I only arrived at my present understanding after the usual suffering caused by an unbalanced pursuit of material wealth and status. For the sake of being brief, I won’t go too much into my background but I came from a working class family and internalized the mainstream belief system about money and happiness. I think it is very important to recognize and appreciate that for most people, you were never told explicitly that “MATERIAL WEALTH EQUALS SUCCESS.” However, we are bombarded by the suggestions everywhere in our society, and we form this conclusion in our own minds, often before we are too young to even comprehend. This disguises the belief as our own, making it all the more powerful and difficult to remove. The belief is so prevalent, most people take it as absolute truth and it remains beyond the perception of those who can’t find an explanation for their suffering.

I once chased wealth to the point of near-exhaustion. As my physical, mental and spiritual health diminished, I began to seek answers. Through introspection, I realized I was caught in a vicious cycle where I was constantly having to spend more and more money to maintain my upward mobility. For example, I rarely had the time or energy to cook so I had many meals delivered or had take-out. I was spending a few hundred dollars a week on food alone. To combat my stress I maintained an expensive gym membership, got spa treatments, and went on expensive vacations. In order to grow my professional network and maintain existing friendships, I spent money on entertainment. Despite all these efforts, I still felt like my energy was being depleted and I was on a long-term path to destruction… until, I stopped the cycle entirely and left the “rat race.” I finally came to the radical conclusion that the key to happiness might be making LESS money. (I know this is an extremely privileged position, but I would argue it applies to anybody in our society making more than $60-70k annually.) I didn’t drop out entirely like the “hippie” stereotype-- it was a calculated plan I am still trying to perfect and execute, though most people looking from the outside-in (family, friends, acquaintances, etc) can’t really grasp what I’m doing, if only because my belief structure is so radically different these days.

Right now I am trying to pursue I lifestyle where I can live comfortably and have amazing experiences on $40,000-50,000 a year. Most people are going to say that’s impossible in NYC, but my main lesson is that learning to live on less is the single biggest step you can take to foster long-term happiness. There are lots of tips and guides for frugality that you can search, and I can go into it further for people, but this is my current playbook:
  1. dramatically reducing my need for income (and live debt-free) leads to
  2. dramatically reducing the necessity of "work" (i.e. doing any activity that generates more wealth for someone else than it does for yourself) which leads to
  3. freeing up more time for personal development (e.g. exercise, meditation, travel, bonding with friends/partner, etc) which leads to
  4. a positive mental state that encourages spiritual growth and happiness
There are so many tangents I could go off on and I left out many personal details for the sake of brevity, that I am happy to share if people are really interested. I just don’t necessarily want to bore anyone here or put my own time and energy into topics people aren’t interested in.

PEACE BROTHERS!

awful things are happening in the world and im finding it hard to ignore the chaos and the blantant lies.. the conspiracies are less of a conspiracy everyday.. ive been listening to music, watching sports clips to unwind and go back to a nostalgic realm.. im praying for those who are suffering..

watch and think.. twice 0.57 reference to 911 is just 1 example.. mind.. blown..

my favorite Phil Collins song 
pimp.gif

My brothers, we need to focus on the positive not the negative fear tactics that drain our energy. The more we dwell on the negative and fear the longer you are enslaved to them. Be creative be positive and trust the universe not the media

awful things are happening in the world and im finding it hard to ignore the chaos and the blantant lies.. the conspiracies are less of a conspiracy everyday.. ive been listening to music, watching sports clips to unwind and go back to a nostalgic realm.. im praying for those who are suffering..

watch and think.. twice 0.57 reference to 911 is just 1 example.. mind.. blown..

The awful things that are happening have been transpiring long before any of us were born as you already know. It may seem like it's getting worse as your understanding of it increases but you need to realize that the care free happiness u may have felt before being awakened to any of this was simply a state of mind. Ignorant bliss.

I say that to make the point that you don't have to go through life with a doom and gloom attitude no matter how bad **** may look. Being "awake" is a big responsibility because once you're aware of certain things you have no excuses for contributing to evil. And old habits are hard to break.

Start with yourself. Reevaluate how you live what you put in your body and learn to fall in love with the journey. Understand that we have all been indoctrinated and have been made to be dependent on certain evils. Instead of watching sports clips and listing to music (any mainstream music that may have negative connotations that affect the subconscious mind) to suppress your feelings, express those emotions in a healthy way by talking to friends or loved ones or guys on here who can understand. try meditation or exercise as well.

Seems to me that your compassion for your fellow man has given you a bleak outlook which is understandable but instead of letting that get u down take the steps in your own life to be better. Continue to seek truth and spread it to whoever u interact with in life. You can't teach what you don't have a full 360 degree understanding of so don't feel it's necessary for u to explain the order of the illuminati to ppl or something like that. It's not your job to teach but to open the door for others to learn.

Too many ppl getting bogged down in details studying the great conspiracy and they let themselves become emotionally affected by it. Instead of watching YouTube clips with scary background music learn how to grow your own food. Learn how to meditate. Spend that time and effort learning something that will actually make a positive difference in your life. I'm not saying ignore what's going it's important to know your enemy IMO but there a fine line between learning about things and being a victim to fear mongering and propaganda.

Prioritize. And most important operate with love and learn to love the journey. Hope that helped some. Peace

Last edited:
To add one more thought, the subject of the illuminati in particular is among my interests of studies as well as many others in here but I don't think this type of occult information should be being pursued if not responsibly (if that makes sense to u guys). meaning before you concern yourself with the inner workings of these occult practices, the mystery schools and what not, you should probably be working on gaining some self awareness first because in our current state it's not the illuminati suppressing us were suppressing ourselves. And although the mysteries themselves teach self awareness it's been occulted meaning the average joe can't decipher the allegories. So unfortunately a lot of ppl we know need a dumbed down or "modern" explanation (for lack of a better term) for these understandings of self. Yes we've been manipulated to be a cattle type species for the "ruling elite" over the ages but now it's US holding up the power structure. They don't receive the karmic debt for the evil they do because THEY DONT DO IT. They simply tell us to do it WE ACT ON IT and in turn receive the world you see before you. We need to change ourselves and in turn the ones around us. Positive energy is contagious. I believe this all happens through the understanding and application of basic principles. You'd be surprised at how many people don't know the difference between right and wrong. They see it as subjective. Which is ********. The truth simply IS. It can never be told, it is to be UNDERSTOOD not believed in. People are dangerously ignorant in mass amounts and that's the real problem. Let's talk to ppl around us. Let's start where it matters. I'm not speaking for myself or guys in this thread who have a better grasp on things I'm speaking towards solutions for those who aren't "awake" to certain critically important realities.

Last edited:
I still enjoy watching vids tho :smile: even the bad ones that are full of misinformation, I may not watch it all the way through but I'm able to get a good laugh

I started a book two years ago called "Ishmael", i almost finished it but i didn't. It is about a Gorilla who can communicate telepathically, who just happens to be seeking a pupil. The pupil reads the ad on the newspaper, "Teacher seeks pupil. Must have an earnest desire to save the world. Apply in person." The Gorilla, Ishmael, teaches how things came to be the way they are for mankind. Talks about the "Takers" aka the civilized and the "Leaver" aka primitive beings by the takers. How mankind is enacting a story that will ultimately be their downfall. How we have forgotten or chose to forget all the knowledge which we accumulated through millions of years of survival because if it's not needed then why know it, right?

Very very good book. I recommend it. Correlates to farming and being self sustainable, which is kind of weird, because now that subject is being touched upon here. Hmmm. This universe works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
str8cashhomie str8cashhomie

The law of attraction right here.

I have a lot to learn, so I'm very grateful for your post. Google'd the gems you left in the bold, looking into a permaculture class around me now.

I'm going to DM you soon.

Keep up the good work.

@ doublemesh

i appreciate the positive words, im with you.. ive always looked at life in a different perspective and at this point my outlook has allowed me to feel completely overwhelmed.. funny thing is i planted a garden last spring, tomato plants, peppers, eggplant, basil, yellow squash, a few others.. something guided me there already.. i know i have a gift to decipher reality and understand just enough of what's happening to recognize the problems but not how to completely correct them.. i have experienced things in the last year that i don't feel comfortable explaining to anyone.. either because i will be dismissed as mentally ill because im not suppose to see and/or know what im talking about, or i don't have physical proof.. silent weapons for quiet wars came to mind, and i have yet to read it.. i see the images within the image, i decoded articles, headlines, news reports.. the further i go and more i find out the harder things actually get.. but i feel like i am obligated to see what the truth is because i am only trying to wake up others and help them be self conscious.. i have changed so many things in my life and openly denounce evil.. like you said, im reading, excersing, being positive,, im with you and appreciate the kind words.. ultimately im going to keep writing my book despite all the distractions.. they're only allowing me to sharpen my mind..

@Ben Roethlisberger

@universityblue

It is reaffirming to know that others are coming to similar conclusions. I do believe that the human consciousness is being elevated and many of the ideas being discussed here will spread-- if not overtly, then through our universal consciousness.

As far as the whole Illuminati/fear-mongering goes, I view it is as the first of many traps that I was "diverted" into during my journey. Throughout my search, I have used tons of energy going down dead-ends or worrying about what the future holds. The biggest challenge has always been to admit when I've been deceived, and continue to stay open and progressing.

After all these experiences, the idea that there is a group of individuals who control our entire reality (Illuminati) is no more or less defeating than the 'New Age' idea that we should just gather in a circle and sing kumbaya while we wait for the planet to break into the 5th dimension; or the message of the ecological movement that we are fifty years away from global destruction; or the Old Testament Revelations; or the predictions of global economic demise and WW3; on and on ad nauseum. There is no shortage of belief systems out there designed to ensnare innocent people seeking the truth and looking for some comfort in a world that is chaotic and terrifying. It is not to say that any of these schools are wrong, but my personal search for a "prophet" or "savior" is now oriented inward, to my own innate cellular wisdom.

What do the most celebrated physicists, microbiologists and mathematicians of our civilization say? "Well, the entirety of the known universe was contained within a point in space-time smaller than our comprehension until it exploded, sending atoms flying at unimaginable speeds in every direction. Eventually after billions of years of hurtling through space, the particles slowed down. As the slowed down, they started to gather into giant balls of gas thousands of times larger than our own sun. After cycles of expanding, contracting and exploding, these gases were flung farther and farther into space, before gathering in our solar system. After billions more years, some of those gases cooled down enough to form planets. Earth was one of them, and somehow life emerged in the form of single-celled organisms. This initiated billions of years of evolution that has now culminated in humans."

Seriously, there is nothing "spiritual" or even mythological about that. How often do people actually stop to sit and contemplate the content of our science books, which suggest that every single element in the human body was once part of a dying star billions of light-years away. If anybody is feeling lost or scared, I would suggest they first tap into that energy and strength.

"It has taken us many generations to get into our current predicament, and it will take us many generations to get out of it."

Every dollar less of taxable income is a dollar less that goes towards the war profiteers in this country. Every dollar less you spend at the chain supermarket or fast on food is another dollar that ultimately stays out of the pockets of big oil and agriculture. Personally, it has taken me a lot of personal work to address my ego, and the need for my ego to be recognized or validated in my current lifetime. I accept the fact that despite my best efforts, my ideas may remain on the fringe of society. The deeds I perform and decisions I make every day will never be known by anyone other than myself. However, there is a lot of honor and wisdom to be gained by beginning to lay the foundations of a better society for future generations. It really is as simple as planting a community garden.

Last edited:
. I accept the fact that despite my best efforts, my ideas may remain on the fringe of society. The deeds I perform and decisions I make every day will never be known by anyone other than myself

^i feel the same way, i know we are becoming less of the fringe..

you mentioned the "big bang".. the hadron collider is going back online next month, whatever that means?

Last edited:

Reality: A Mere Illusion - Part 1

Every action and all matter that has developed in the universe conforms to what we know as reality. The idea that our universe passes like a giant's dream, or like a product of a very complex virtual reality program, more closely resembles an ingenious science fiction script than the crude and imperfect world in which we move every day.

However, the reality that we perceive seems to be contrary to scientific logic, if we bear in mind that matter hardly exists. The construction blocks of visible matter are atoms, which are merely small nuclei lost in the middle of a great spacial emptiness, surrounded by nearly invisible particles (electrons) that orbit them at magnificent speeds. If our bodies were to be put under a powerful microscope, what would be seen would probably be a sea of sand grains in perpetual motion.

According to recent research in the field of quantum physics, all of what we know as matter - the solid cement of what appears to be what our reality is composed of - could be nothing more than quantum fluctuations in the middle of the empty universe.

A group of physicists led by Dr. Stephen Durr from the John Von Neumann Institute in Germany confirmed that the sum of the three subatomic particles that make up protons and neutrons (called quarks) barely represent 1 percent of their total mass.

Such evidence suggests that the rest of the nuclear mass would be consist of gluons, ephemeral particles that bubble in the middle of the emptiness, which function to maintain the unity among the trio of quarks inside protons and neutrons. This fact suggests the hypothesis that our tangible reality might be mere fluctuations of emptiness or purely nothing.

The Other Truth

What we see with our physical eyes is greatly reduced to a convenient scope. Possessing a pair of eyes that could see only microscopic particles would make it impossible for us to move in a world with objects so large, as the objects with which we generally interact are composed of billions and billions of microscopic particles.

According to biologist Richard Dawkins, rocks only feel hard and impenetrable to our hands because they can't penetrate each other. For us, it is useful to have notions of hardness and solidity as it helps us navigate our world. Navigating in an illusory reality, we have to accept that somewhere in the universe another reality can be found. There could be a gigantic slumber, a crazy bubble, or God, if you will.

Since the reality of particles cannot be more than smoke and shadows, it could be that the real existence of all objects in the cosmos resides in one or more parallel spaces. Many scientists speculate that, just like a three-dimensional object can project a two-dimensional shadow over the ground, a multidimensional universe (like the case of the String Theory) could cast a shadow in three-dimensional space.

If this theory is correct, every object and organism in this world would not be more than a gross representation of objects and organisms in a more 'real' universe. Coinciding with this theory, the existence of an extracorporeal mind in another dimension might be the ideal explanation for why we have memory, as the atoms in our brains are replaced hundreds of time throughout the course of our lives. According to Dawkins, not a single atom that makes up our bodies today would have been in our bodies during an event in our childhood that we remember.

Steve Grand, author of 'Creation: Life and How to Make It,' suggests that matter moves from one place to another and reunites momentarily so that you can be you. Therefore, you aren't the matter of which you are made. This would imply that our real bodies are in the space that we cannot comprehend - while a virtual body, a mere container, would be what is in what we call reality.

Reality: A Mere Illusion - Part 2

You and I, Only Holograms

"To them, I say, the truth would be nothing more than shadows of the imagination." -- Plato, from "The Republic"
Shadows and colors of light are crude projections of a 'more real' reality. The universe that we live in presents itself as something even more illusory, where bodies, minds, and planets are parts of a great magic trick without a magician or an audience.

Scientists in Hanover, Germany, working on the GEO 600, which is an instrument that detects gravitational waves, believe they have discovered a 'granulation' in space-time that indicates that our universe is nothing more than a giant hologram.

Those responsible for the GEO 600 believe that, in the same way a digital image loses resolution with significant increase in its size, the captured interference in the detector could be interpreted as the universe's limited resolution of what it's capable of providing to human eyes. There's an exact point where the hologram of reality begins to pixelize itself.

The scientists suspect that the precision of the GEO 600, capable of detecting variations in longitudinal waves at the subatomic scale, served to discover the tiniest grains that compose the three-dimensional holographic universe, projected from the bi-dimensional confines of its interior.

You and I, Only Holograms

The idea of a holographic universe isn't new. In the 1990s, scientists Leonard Susskind and Gerard Hooft suggested that the same principal that makes a two-dimensional image on a flat surface look three-dimensional could be applied to the entire universe.

Then, why do our senses perceive reality in such a distinct and voluminous way if we appear to be no more than shadows on a flat screen? The problem could be that our human eyes and our powerful telescope lenses conform to the reality of such a hologram of the rest of the universe.

The second point to consider is that our organic brain can also be found in the illusion, never being able to interpret a universe with a greater or fewer number of dimensions than can be perceived.

Neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, founder of the Center of Cerebral Research at the University of Radford in Virginia, thinks that our brains are holograms interpreting the hologram universe, mathematically constructing a reality interpreting frequencies that come from another dimension - a domain of significant reality that transcends time and space.

Nevertheless, the theory of a holographic universe of only two special dimensions conflicts with multidimensional theories arising from the roots of the superchord theory. Before this mark of a disparate hypothesis, many scientists already suspected that the universe is a hologram or illusion created by particles in the emptiness. However, all of the scientific efforts to comprehend the truth amid the mirage have become trapped in a frustrating array of unprovable theories.

Many vanguard theorists think that the disturbing breach in the field of quantum physics and relativity could explain historically argued phenomena in the scientific field, like those in which the mind doesn't seem to be associated to the brain - such as near-death experiences, remote vision, and precognition.

In whatever case, Plato's allegory of the cave would seem to be the most rational option now for explaining these vivid daily experiences that our brains interpret as being real appearances of the world.

Last edited:
This X-Files spin-of, "The Lone Gunmen," had a pilot episode that aired on FOX 6 months before 9/11.  It depicts a small cabal within the government's plot to remote control a fully loaded 747 and fly it into the WTC...crazy coincidence huh?

And for those who like facts rather than misinformation and coincidences, this video names the names and motives behind the events that unfolded that day (Spoiler: no holograms, no missiles flying into pentagon, or other Loose Change disinfo).  This is the kind of video you won't see Netflix hosting.  

Truth will set you free.  

This X-Files spin-of, "The Lone Gunmen," had a pilot episode that aired on FOX 6 months before 9/11.  It depicts a small cabal within the government's plot to remote control a fully loaded 747 and fly it into the WTC...crazy coincidence huh?

Wow. I was a big X-Files fan but never caught the spinoff.

That's ******* crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom