Someone recommend me a TV show.. I'll watch an episode right now and post my thoughts

Just search on here for tv shows or recommendation threads, they pop all the time

Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Dexter, Californication, Community, Parks and Rec, Bored to Death, Childrens Hospital, Party Down, Oz, Arrested Development, no order.. just to name a few

Just search on here for tv shows or recommendation threads, they pop all the time

Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Dexter, Californication, Community, Parks and Rec, Bored to Death, Childrens Hospital, Party Down, Oz, Arrested Development, no order.. just to name a few

Originally Posted by hymen man

Since you called Breaking Bad corny... you get nothing!
This. OP better at least have started with the pilot and then formed an opinion. If he started a random episode from a random season and expected to understand it...

This. OP better at least have started with the pilot and then formed an opinion. If he started a random episode from a random season and expected to understand it...

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

If he randomly chose the fly episode
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

If he randomly chose the fly episode
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom