Someone recommend me a TV show.. I'll watch an episode right now and post my thoughts

oblongs.jpg

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Originally Posted by hymen man

Since you called Breaking Bad corny... you get nothing!
This. OP better at least have started with the pilot and then formed an opinion. If he started a random episode from a random season and expected to understand it...
i watched the pilot. the concept just isn't that interesting to me. on top of it the acting is mad corny. especially the other drug dealer he joined up with, i just couldn't take him seriously. 

This. OP better at least have started with the pilot and then formed an opinion. If he started a random episode from a random season and expected to understand it...
i watched the pilot. the concept just isn't that interesting to me. on top of it the acting is mad corny. especially the other drug dealer he joined up with, i just couldn't take him seriously. 

Mad Men
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Sons of Anarchy
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreations

Mad Men
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Sons of Anarchy
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreations

Originally Posted by DT43

Pilots dont always give a good idea of the series, breaking bad gets better as the story develops.

Pilots dont always give a good idea of the series, breaking bad gets better as the story develops.

jesse-pinkman-aaron-paul-2.jpg

you mean this guy? he won an emmy for his role as best supporting actor in a drama series.

jesse-pinkman-aaron-paul-2.jpg

you mean this guy? he won an emmy for his role as best supporting actor in a drama series.

I like the show, watched all 3 seasons
but I could understand why you'd call it corny

I like the show, watched all 3 seasons
but I could understand why you'd call it corny

Back
Top Bottom