Someone school me on Terio

sadly if he was to lose all that weight nobody would mess with him, and his dance wouldn't be funny or entertaining.

hes gonna end up suing his cousin and family then relapsing on popeyes and then off to celebrity rehab or fit club.

Yall acting like this cant open doors for him to have a future. Hope all goes well for ole boy.
This kid can't even tie his damn shoes, that's how obese he is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Dance school/professional lessons are for talented kids like chris brown, that actually can dance not wave their arms for a few minutes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yall acting like this cant open doors for him to have a future. Hope all goes well for ole boy.

This kid can't even tie his damn shoes, that's how obese he is :x :lol: :lol: :smh:

Dance school/professional lessons are for talented kids like chris brown, that actually can dance not wave their arms for a few minutes :lol:

They got lil man straight up cake-walking for their viewing pleasure. :smh:

Straight up, dude has more confidence/swag than half of nt probably. Just a kid having fun. Sure he needs to lose weight, I'm just sick of the people in here pretending like they actually care and looking for a reason to be negative.

I can see it now.

#oohkillemcalories Is gonna be his weight loss system for kids.

They are gonna have him lose all the weight and sell the "secrets"

It's genius.

Straight up, dude has more confidence/swag than half of nt probably. Just a kid having fun. Sure he needs to lose weight, I'm just sick of the people in here pretending like they actually care and looking for a reason to be negative.
The fact that you used swag in 2014 invalidates everything that follows. This kid probably eats his own swag.

Back
Top Bottom