Someone school me on Terio

One of my friends dad works for CBS and is at Media Day for the Superbowl, look whos there
640x960.jpeg.49e1eb906a710131d1ca22000a2d0abb.large

pimp.gif

my ***** living

he really is fat as hell tho he look like a pokeball someone put this lil ***** on a treadmill or something

Why isn't this kid in school man
mean.gif
His handlers are trying to get that quick buck. Home schooled don't mean a damn thing. They are doing this kid wrong.

As far as Honey Boo Boo goes, she's being exploited too and no amount of money makes treating  a child like that right, but she's better off than Terio will be when the TV cameras go away.

he aint really missing much in school....lot of kids dipped to go on vacation :lol: , just a few hw assignments no biggie dont ask me how

can't say honey boo boo will be better off........that family will burn through that money before she's 18 
laugh.gif

Well its obvious his hobby is dancing and entertainment, maybe his fams could help him lose weight and send him to a dance school or some ish. Or have him make a comedy show like Andy Milaknokis or something atleast. Yall acting like this cant open doors for him to have a future. Hope all goes well for ole boy.

Well its obvious his hobby is dancing and entertainment, maybe his fams could help him lose weight and send him to a dance school or some ish. Or have him make a comedy show like Andy Milaknokis or something atleast. Yall acting like this cant open doors for him to have a future. Hope all goes well for ole boy.
Some people should keep dancing and entertainment to a hobby only. Exhibit A:
ibaKUZhhv8SjT5.gif

Nah but for real though Terio just living his life, being a kid, having fun. Im glad he is gettin shine right now and hope he parlays that into something bigger

Last edited:
He's a fat kid. When are fat kids not funny? IG won't last long anyway, let the kid stack his paper. His fam might be putting it toward his future

This lil ***** was on 106th and park yesterday they asked him to do the dance and he just walked through it hella quick, I wonder if that **** is getting old for him yet

Last edited:
Yall acting like this cant open doors for him to have a future. Hope all goes well for ole boy.

This kid can't even tie his damn shoes, that's how obese he is :x :lol: :lol: :smh:

Dance school/professional lessons are for talented kids like chris brown, that actually can dance not wave their arms for a few minutes :lol:

Last edited:
The funny thing is, the "ooooh killem" dance is little man attempt at doing the "South Dallas swag" dance :lol:

The funny thing is, the "ooooh killem" dance is little man attempt at doing the "South Dallas swag" dance :lol:
Exactly growing up in Dallas, this was a common dance everybody did. People just put there own twist to it. Feel bad for lil man though. Anything for a check I guess. Just hope he actually sees some $$ from these exploits

The "fans" who refuse to see that this kid is seriously unhealthy are as annoying as the people around him who contribute to it directly.

Back
Top Bottom