Someone school me on Terio

640x1136.jpeg.c04fc6b065f40131f69622000a2d0e7b.large

Well this happened. People have been notifying child services about the mistreatment of Terio and sending his mom emails

Last edited:
out here snitchin!

Nobody snitching on honey boo boo, but let one youngin get paid off of a dance errbody goes nuts.

similar situations...

but honey boo boo has her parents by her side...plus shes not traveling from club to club...im pretty sure they back in 'Bama eating pig hogs or whatever :lol:

This kids is developing and already has some serious health problems. I doubt people will be laughing so hard when is body is essentially a callus due his eczema. Or when the eczema become become open sores due the the complication the diabeetus he has or will get. I'm all for laughing at cute kids when they do cute things, but this has gone too far. Somebody needs to save this kid, lawd knows what he's seen appearing at strips clubs and the like.  
mean.gif

Material possession in exchange for a childhood and good health is not a fair or even decent trade. These gains will be short lived...literally. 
tired.gif

its funny as hell to see those struggle "models" cling on to this kid for their last 15 mins of fame.

i actually read a comment on IG or something from the cousin stating they have tutors with them while they are out dancing in strip clubs or w/e they do.

we need a gif for the last couple seconds though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Like I said earlier...**** started off innocent when it was his cousin making vines....**** took off and terio mom took over and **** went downhill quick

He looks really bad in the video where he knocks on the door and runs away

I still think Latarian Milton is funnier than Terio

He is the kid whole stole his grandmother's car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom