Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

Ape's was joking around until racks said he gonna put hands on that boy and how he got straps, this is the result of when you say you got the strap but really dont and racks got himself into this one lmao

If he was down south I can guarantee that he would've been shot by now. Too many people carry down here....he think he picking an easy target and would be bleeding out

I guess people think that the skinny kid who be chillin, mindin his business, won't shoot the **** out you.

Like some people have already said....he'll run into the wrong one.

Bruh its the skinny nerdy ones that are all plotting on him as we speak. They carry those grudges best believe one of them is getting his arsenal up as we type

Why he gotta attack the cameraman for

roll.gif
roll.gif
So his entire "beat" down won't be recorded. Take it for what it's worth but the camera man got in a few hits also.

You think its cool in the year 2016 to randomly walk up to a stranger and put hands on them? If so your
the type of person I stay away from, that's insane thinking.
This.
ironically 2016 is da safest time to herb...no chance money doing this during da 80's-90's without hitting a landmine with a local goon.
He woudn't make it 15 seconds around some deceps in the late '80s.

****'s corny no matter how you cut it. I got a real hearty laugh out of the first few videos. Knocking down tees, breaking balls in a line...all hilarious.

Physically attacking frail dudes waiting on a Supreme line? Nah, I can't get behind that. I don't understand how some of you have made the jump that not finding this funny means you're frail and got bullied your whole life (I concede I am frail 
laugh.gif
). I just don't find it funny beating on your chest in front of a bunch of kids who are just waiting in line to be hypebeasts.

Last edited:
Let's be honest though....

Cat's wasn't walkin around doin this lame **** for IG likes back in the 90's.

Wasn't no internet back then, but still.

c'mon fambs. you can clearly tell that racks watched too many movies. you can't confront a bully by raising your voice and not expect a fight to break out. you gotta be ready at all times in these streets and he wasn't ready b.

You sound like you used to being punked my dude. What kind of sucka advice is this?

:lol:

flash a stick at this cat or at the very least, mob up with a squad. granted, it would suck to see this cat dust multiple bodies in one video, so mobb deep, dude is kinda swole. :lol:

Naw, they were just cutting people out of boredom or gang initiations

What we're talking about is people actually got physically harmed for no reason other than being wrong place wrong time. That happen a lot.

or either got their stuff taken. It was as silly as people getting beat up for jansport strings.

You either stood up for yourself or you were food.

wait you're telling me this stuff isn't staged? Can't lie, most of this stuff is still funny to me.

Would be funnier if he was rocking USPA & running up on Ralph Luaren cats. Then again, he would be in for a rude awakening..... 

Cats were definitely walking the streets sucker punching folks in the 80s :lol:

Following the same MO as Thupreme. Picking on nerds and old ladies and avoiding dudes who were bout that life.

Last edited:

wait you're telling me this stuff isn't staged? Can't lie, most of this stuff is still funny to me.

Would be funnier if he was rocking USPA & running up on Ralph Luaren cats. Then again, he would be in for a rude awakening..... 
Now that's an instagram account I'd follow.
laugh.gif

Couple things:

1.  That Racks guy is a 28 y/o supreme hypebeast, and pretty much got what was coming to him.  Definitely a loser.   

2.  Bape guy is def corny, and picking on certain peoples.  Somebody in the supreme thread said he looks like Michael Strahan 
laugh.gif
.  It would be funny if was just some random dude coming down on hypebeast, but the fact that he's a bape hypebeast (Or marketing for bape or whatever) makes it even more corny.

3.  **** is still funny, IDC.  All them frail dudes pulling their cameras out to record dude, while he **** 's on the brand they're rocking and standing in line for 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

if you're in the hood and u make fun of a cats USPA he's gonna shoot you with his revolver or stab u with a steak knife then stomp u with his euro hikers

This is one of those dudes who if he gets shot had it coming to him and shouldn't be surprised

Although I doubt those little teenagers wearing the brand are carrying anything like that

Last edited:
Couple things:

1.  That Racks guy is a 28 y/o supreme hypebeast, and pretty much got what was coming to him.  Definitely a loser.   
2.  Bape guy is def corny, and picking on certain peoples.  Somebody in the supreme thread said he looks like Michael Strahan :lol: .  It would be funny if was just some random dude coming down on hypebeast, but the fact that he's a bape hypebeast (Or marketing for bape or whatever) makes it even more corny.
3.  **** is still funny, IDC.  All them frail dudes pulling their cameras out to record dude, while he **** 's on the brand they're rocking and standing in line for :lol:  

I thee it. :lol:

So a dude deserves to get shot over throwing hats on the ground and kicking backpacks?

Couple things:

2.  Bape guy is def corny, and picking on certain peoples.  Somebody in the supreme thread said he looks like Michael Strahan 
laugh.gif
.  It would be funny if was just some random dude coming down on hypebeast, but the fact that he's a bape hypebeast (Or marketing for bape or whatever) makes it even more corny.
3.  **** is still funny, IDC.  All them frail dudes pulling their cameras out to record dude, while he **** 's on the brand they're rocking and standing in line for 
laugh.gif

I thee it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thee what you did there.

Back
Top Bottom