Someone Stole My Jordans In the Mail

So I ordered the Jordan VI White Varsity Red finally..I had waited a long time for discount and finally pulled the trigger for 89.99 from Eastbay.  They messed up and mailed them to my old address from like 3 years ago.  I called them and they said they would reinburse me but didn't have my size in stock anymore.  UPS was not supposed to drop packages to an apartment building, but of course they left them by the door.  Went by today and the dude there acted like he knew nothing about it.  Sucks, but I guess I have to settle for a refund.  Can't believe someone can jack my shoes and I have no recourse.  Any ideas? UPS said they can't do anything..and I'm getting a refund...but it still want to get the ahole who jacked my shoes.  Just because a package shows up to your door doesn't mean you can just keep it.

So I ordered the Jordan VI White Varsity Red finally..I had waited a long time for discount and finally pulled the trigger for 89.99 from Eastbay.  They messed up and mailed them to my old address from like 3 years ago.  I called them and they said they would reinburse me but didn't have my size in stock anymore.  UPS was not supposed to drop packages to an apartment building, but of course they left them by the door.  Went by today and the dude there acted like he knew nothing about it.  Sucks, but I guess I have to settle for a refund.  Can't believe someone can jack my shoes and I have no recourse.  Any ideas? UPS said they can't do anything..and I'm getting a refund...but it still want to get the ahole who jacked my shoes.  Just because a package shows up to your door doesn't mean you can just keep it.

You're getting the full refund so why are you complaining. Eastbay is already taking responsibility for something you should have updated yourself.....

You're getting the full refund so why are you complaining. Eastbay is already taking responsibility for something you should have updated yourself.....

I will get right on top of this for you!!
What do you want man? Write it in your diary, you don't need to make a new thread for this.

I will get right on top of this for you!!
What do you want man? Write it in your diary, you don't need to make a new thread for this.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by iHust1e

fess up, that other dude was your friend and now you got a free pair of shoes. come on, tell the truth.

wink.gif

fess up, that other dude was your friend and now you got a free pair of shoes. come on, tell the truth.

wink.gif

So your hating on someone for getting a free pair of Kicks??? 
indifferent.gif
You got your money back though.
If they were on your doorstep, you would keep em too.

So your hating on someone for getting a free pair of Kicks??? 
indifferent.gif
You got your money back though.
If they were on your doorstep, you would keep em too.

Back
Top Bottom