Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

I live in Valdosta but that school was known for being racist. I remember some years ago there was a burning cross in the parking lot. There are mainly white students go there and a good bit of black. Not all are racist but some are. And one of the students that found him said he was just LAYING there wrapped up in the mat. There's a video on youtube

I live in Valdosta but that school was known for being racist. I remember some years ago there was a burning cross in the parking lot. There are mainly white students go there and a good bit of black. Not all are racist but some are. And one of the students that found him said he was just LAYING there wrapped up in the mat. There's a video on youtube
what do you think happened in Kendrick's death since you live in that town.   I personally believe he was murdered.

If this was an accident the GBI would be done with the autopsy by now seeing that the preliminary was so assuring in no foul play. The fact is dude got jumped and I'm so sure of it just watch as the case unfolds and know I will be telling you I told you so once the GBI release the report in the next 3 weeks of foul play the doubter will see all truth comes to light

If this was an accident the GBI would be done with the autopsy by now seeing that the preliminary was so assuring in no foul play. The fact is dude got jumped and I'm so sure of it just watch as the case unfolds and know I will be telling you I told you so once the GBI release the report in the next 3 weeks of foul play the doubter will see all truth comes to light

The autopsy has been done, what are you talking about? They ruled no foul play. They are awaiting blood sample results from the GBI.

"Autopsy returned in Student Death"

"The Georgia Bureau of Investigation Medical Examiner’s Office’s autopsy appears to support investigators’ conclusion of no foul play into the death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson, whose body was found Friday morning, Jan. 11, in Lowndes High’s old gym."

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x1303518583/Autopsy-returned-in-student-death

I didn't count murder out as a possibility. A lot of things don't appear to add up. But if the GBI releases the final report and says that he died of natural causes, will you concede that it was an accidentt, or will you say that the GBI is in on the conspiracy?

Link the video and any valid news source stating who actually found the body please.

Last edited:
The autopsy has been done, what are you talking about? They ruled no foul play. They are awaiting blood sample results from the GBI.

"The Georgia Bureau of Investigation Medical Examiner’s Office’s autopsy appears to support investigators’ conclusion of no foul play into the death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson, whose body was found Friday morning, Jan. 11, in Lowndes High’s old gym."

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x1303518583/Autopsy-returned-in-student-death

I didn't count murder out as a possibility. A lot of things don't appear to add up. But if the GBI releases the final report and says that he died of natural causes, will you concede that it was an accidentt, or will you say that the GBI is in on the conspiracy?
Link the video and any valid news source stating who actually found the body please.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/P...swers-In-Lowndes-Student-Death-203098201.html

A preliminary autopsy report said there were no signs of foul play.
But an official autopsy and toxicology test have yet to be released. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says that the official autopsy report and toxicology tests will be done within the next two to three weeks. Tell his classmates this wasn't racially motivated The Sheriff just got sued for discrimination a few months ago

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/P...swers-In-Lowndes-Student-Death-203098201.html

A preliminary autopsy report said there were no signs of foul play.
But an official autopsy and toxicology test have yet to be released. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says that the official autopsy report and toxicology tests will be done within the next two to three weeks. Tell his classmates this wasn't racially motivated The Sheriff just got sued for discrimination a few months ago

I see. So the rumor in the community is that the sheriff's son and his friends killed him and the sheriff is covering for him? I don't have to tell his classmates anything, a high school rumor mill is the last place that I would seek truth. No wonder everyone around there is up in arms, the local news media keeps offering up conflicting reports.

Last edited:
I see. So the rumor in the community is that the sheriff's son and his friends killed him and the sheriff is covering for him? I don't have to tell his classmates anything, a high school rumor mill is the last place that I would seek truth. No wonder everyone around there is up in arms, the local news media keeps offering up conflicting reports.
I guess so since the logic of others looking in from the outside appears to be more valuable than the ones actually involved the funny thing is the Sheriff actually showed up at this scene normally other authorities arrive first or the video interview of the coroner on the conduction of the preliminary autopsy stating the body was moved hmmmm so when the sheriff first told the parents he was found outside the mat was he or was he in the mat but the sheriff has a history of discrimination like I stated he just settled on a case that has been going on for a few years ago http://www.wctv.tv/news/georgianews/headlines/Coroner-Claims--203428171.html#storyTitleSummary

I guess so since the logic of others looking in from the outside appears to be more valuable than the ones actually involved the funny thing is the Sheriff actually showed up at this scene normally other authorities arrive first or the video interview of the coroner on the conduction of the preliminary autopsy stating the body was moved

Why are they trying to make it seem like it's strange the body was moved? Of course they had to move the mats and unroll the body - he could have still been alive. The police are always the first on the scene of any death and their investigators are called in; they naturally arrive before the coroner. The delay may just be that this sheriff's office is a little backwards and/or not used to handling death scenes. I know this all must be really hard on the family, but there might not be answers that they want to hear. That is, it may have just been a freakish, accidental death that their son was somehow a party to. They want blame, but there may not be any.

The city handles death scenes quite more than they would like to like I stated the Sheriff never shows up the kids that found the boy body said he was found inside of the mat without his shoes are cloths not to mention the fact of how they found him if this gym doesn't get used

His face looks like that because he was upside down for an entire day in the matts.  All of the blood rushed to his face.  It is odd he would just fall in, it could happen or osme kids couldve been just messing with him and it went completely wrong. 

even if it was murder it wasnt intentional.  he died from being upside down, what kid is smart enough to kill someone that way?  I dont think it was racist, either an accident or a stupid prank gone wrong

even if it was murder it wasnt intentional.  he died from being upside down, what kid is smart enough to kill someone that way?  I dont think it was racist, either an accident or a stupid prank gone wrong
 It can't be murder if it wasn't intentional. 
roll.gif
You make no sense. 

His face looks like that because he was upside down for an entire day in the matts.  All of the blood rushed to his face.  It is odd he would just fall in, it could happen or osme kids couldve been just messing with him and it went completely wrong. 
he wasn't dead for a full 24 before he died and being upside down wouldn't cause bruising

I wonder how many other African Americans attend this school? I have a feeling that it's some racist **** and the klan or something was involved and its all one big cover up.  Why does his face look like Emmett Till if their was no foul play involved? Your face doesn't blow up like that for only being dead for a few hours.  smh I hope the FBI gets involved like they did with the Trayvon Martin case.  You can't trust these little hick towns down south.
I agree.  That's why I think the school had something to do with his murder.  it's some klan type **** with even the local police in on it. smh
People skip school periods all the time. The teachers aren't going to call one time just because you are absent. Story does sound fishy. I wanna' see a diagram of how these mats were lookin' and how he was found. I don't know where ya'll are getting all these KKK conspiracy theories from, but it does look like the police department was being sneaky about something:

http://www.examiner.com/article/low...t-initially-notified-kendrick-johnson-s-death
Just to end all those KKK conspiracy theories. Im from the atl area, my sister lived in Valdosta for about 15 years. Valdosta is very populated city in southern georgia. There are 2 high schools in Valdosta, Valdosta High and Lowndes High. Both are highly populate with blacks and whites, but I think Valdosta high more so. Either way it had nothing to do with him being outnumbered but a bunch of white kids in the school.
it looks like they beat him and placed him in the mats, how does an athletic dude like that get stuck in some damn wrestling mats.
Wrestling mats are pretty heavy to move and if they are standing up right and lined up in and area its pretty hard to move one that is in the center or surrounded by other mats, thats if youre standing upright and trying to push them over. Now imagine hanging upside down with no leverage to push over a 20-30 lb mat.

Now in no way shape or form and I believing this was an accident because I have a hard time believing your face would look like that simply from your blood rushing to your head. regardless if you have a stroke from that or not. He looks as if some of his teeth are missing hes bruised and battered. Something is definitely being covered up here and poorly investigated. Who knows if we will ever get the true story but KKK
mean.gif
 ... there could be a chance that some white kids beat him up, but there could be a chance a group of black kids did the damage as well.

All we can .. as in us the people .. we know he was beaten prior and put in the mats so that his body was hid. Because what conscious person would climb into a mat upside down for a shoe when you could simply move some one by one.

In the end ... terrible story thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

Wow RIP. def foul play involved. Players to his family. School deaths are always deemed as accidents to save reputations, I see it all the time in previous murder cases. Tthe truth always surfaces hopefully it won't go cold.

Parents Of Kendrick Johnson And 5 Supporters Arrested During Protest, Still Seeking Answers In Teen’s Death

The parents of the teen found dead inside a rolled up gym mat back in January at Lowndes High School were arrested during an intense protest on Thursday.

Kendrick Johnson’s parents and supporters were arrested after blocking the federal building on Thursday photo Facebook

“We’re not going to stop until they tell me what happened to my child,” said Jacquelyn Johnson, Kendrick Johnson‘s mother.

Family and friends of the Kendrick Johnson marched to the Lowndes County Judicial Complex in an attempt to increase the pressure and publicity surrounding the investigation into the 17-year-old’s death....

read more at: http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/pa...t-still-seeking-answers-in-teens-death-76387/

:smh:

Last edited:
I understand the cause and the reason but getting arrested does nothing to help your case or encourage police to work any harder. Getting arrested is just stupid honestly.

I wonder how many other African Americans attend this school? I have a feeling that it's some racist **** and the klan or something was involved and its all one big cover up.  Why does his face look like Emmett Till if their was no foul play involved? Your face doesn't blow up like that for only being dead for a few hours.  smh I hope the FBI gets involved like they did with the Trayvon Martin case.  You can't trust these little hick towns down south.

I agree.  That's why I think the school had something to do with his murder.  it's some klan type **** with even the local police in on it. smh

People skip school periods all the time. The teachers aren't going to call one time just because you are absent. Story does sound fishy. I wanna' see a diagram of how these mats were lookin' and how he was found. I don't know where ya'll are getting all these KKK conspiracy theories from, but it does look like the police department was being sneaky about something:

http://www.examiner.com/article/low...t-initially-notified-kendrick-johnson-s-death

Just to end all those KKK conspiracy theories. Im from the atl area, my sister lived in Valdosta for about 15 years. Valdosta is very populated city in southern georgia. There are 2 high schools in Valdosta, Valdosta High and Lowndes High. Both are highly populate with blacks and whites, but I think Valdosta high more so. Either way it had nothing to do with him being outnumbered but a bunch of white kids in the school.

it looks like they beat him and placed him in the mats, how does an athletic dude like that get stuck in some damn wrestling mats.

Wrestling mats are pretty heavy to move and if they are standing up right and lined up in and area its pretty hard to move one that is in the center or surrounded by other mats, thats if youre standing upright and trying to push them over. Now imagine hanging upside down with no leverage to push over a 20-30 lb mat.

Now in no way shape or form and I believing this was an accident because I have a hard time believing your face would look like that simply from your blood rushing to your head. regardless if you have a stroke from that or not. He looks as if some of his teeth are missing hes bruised and battered. Something is definitely being covered up here and poorly investigated. Who knows if we will ever get the true story but KKK :smh:  ... there could be a chance that some white kids beat him up, but there could be a chance a group of black kids did the damage as well.

All we can .. as in us the people .. we know he was beaten prior and put in the mats so that his body was hid. Because what conscious person would climb into a mat upside down for a shoe when you could simply move some one by one.

In the end ... terrible story thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

I don't believe that his face in that pic is indicative of anything. To this day, no medical professional has come forward and claimed that the pic isn't representative of this type of death.. That could easily be proven by his parents showing that pic to a coroner or forensics expert who could confirm that his face shouldn't appear that way. The autopsy from the GBI claims that no foul play was involved, so if he was missing teeth and appeared to have been beaten, then this conspiracy involves not only the sheriff and local police, but the GBI as well, who would have ultimately been involved in the investigation if the coroner suspected foul play.

I think that the parents were right in protesting. It definitely got some attention and will expedite the GBI's investigation. They aren't going to be satisfied when the results come unless their belief that he was murdered is validated.

Last edited:
There's no reason it should be taking this long to tell his family what happened. These people aren't just going to go away.

There's no reason it should be taking this long to tell his family what happened. These people aren't just going to go away.

They are mad because the sheriff told them that there was no foul play too early into the investigation. The GBI autopsy revealed no foul play, the article was posted in here previously. They are waiting on final blood tests. The system doesn't work like you see on CSI, where a DNA test is verified and returned in a few hours. You are right that they are never going to go away. I don't see how anything could make them believe that their son died accidentally, short of a video of it occurring.

Last edited:
They are mad because the sheriff told them that there was no foul play too early into the investigation. The GBI autopsy revealed no foul play, the article was posted in here previously. They are waiting on final blood tests. The system doesn't work like you see on CSI, where a DNA test is verified and returned in a few hours. You are right that they are never going to go away. I don't see how anything could make them believe that their son died accidentally, short of a video of it occurring.

I still say he was beaten to death or beaten and left for dead before he was placed in that gym mat. I'm not buying the accident story. He was damn near unrecognizable aside from his dreads with visible cuts and bruises in a black and white photo. I looked for a color photo but I haven't been able to find one. I can only imagine the look of horror on his parents faces when they had to identify the body. That probably would have sent me into a blind rage.

Back
Top Bottom