Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

MyQuestionIsThis: If He Was Upside Down In A Rolled Up Mat That Was Positioned Standing Upright And Had NoThing Visible To Know Something Or Someone Was In There..... How Could He Be "Randomly" Found? CoveR Up All The Way Around.

I just moved down here to Valdosta (Lowndes county) this past Friday. I'd actually never heard anything about this story until I went to work on Monday where a coworker have me the gist of it all. Turns out the kid's parents sit outside of the courthouse daily with posters of their deceased son. I did a bit of reading up and I just don't know what to make of it with all the new evidence being found and different claims being made.

I will say this, though. In the past 6 days, I've gotten a weird vibe down here. The racial tension is thicker than anything I've ever experienced and I've been living in Georgia for the last 10 years. Not saying the case with Kendrick has racial motives or undertones... But it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

This whole thing just screams "cover up". I hope investigators are able to solve all of this.

I never heard of this story till today on my way into work and things like this scare me. Your kid isnt safe at school? Teachers, school, PD etc covering this up?

This is a huge coverup and something straight out of a movie. The funeral home probably sold his organs to a medical school or a black market dealer.

Newspaper in place of organs. That sounds like laziness. The person figured it would be closed casket and no one would know and it wouldn't matter.

Makes you think a whole bunch of autopsies have been handled poorly.

And them saying it was an accident :smh:

Last edited:
All the other mats were rolled up tightly except the one Kendrick's body was found in?

Missing internal organs.

The family having to contract a second autopsy does raise a red flag, but you have to consider the amount of corruption that can exist around this thing if the initial autopsy ruled it an accident.

I saw the dad at work on Monday. They just want the truth and it sucks that after 9 months to the day, this whole thing is shrouded in a cloud of mystery. :smh:

but why replace them with newspaper? I'm not expert so I'm asking a straight up question. what would be the purpose of putting newspaper there instead of leaving it vacant?

This is when people should break bad and start blasting *************. This is a big cover up, and nothing they've said makes any sense. I don't care what GBI said, how could they follow things by the book yet botch the entire autopsy?

Last edited:
I think the funeral home...or person did it because of laziness.

I'm sure a lot of bodies were handled the same way. Hopefully they lose business.

One of the rumors around town is that Johnson was dating a white girl and that isn't too common down here in Lowndes county. To think this could be racially motivated is entirely plausible. Like I said before, having just moved here, this place gives me a weird vibe. Can't quite put my finger on it.

No surprised they lied about him being alone in the gym. This really pisses me off that they probably have exactly what happened to him in video and are just holding this evidence. Is anything preventing them from just straight up getting rid of the video? anybody think maybe a teacher was involved and thats why they are trying so hard to cover this up?

Last edited:
As each day passes I become more and more infuriated with this case and the way the state of Georgia handled it. I hope heads roll in the near future.

Odds are he was killed by people in the same age range and it was in the wrestling gym.

The thought of adults tracking him down, killing him, and then putting him in a public place is just ludicrous.

If someone is planning to kill him and their plans involve doing it at school, they are obviously young and naive.

"Let's get him in the wrestling gym, kill him, and just roll him up in a mat. It's genius!"

Ridiculous.

I also think its ridiculous to think he was killed somewhere else and they carried his body around in a public place to hide it where it's going to be found within a small amount of time.

Do people realize that most cops only make 35-50K? Most of them aren't the smartest people. If they have no idea what happened and the victim is of no importance to them, of course they're just going to save time and try to not look like some bumbling idiots who can't solve a crime by saying its an accident.

Saying they were in on the kill and covering up for someone is a HUGE reach.

Plus, pinning the blame on ALL the cops is ridiculous. The whole force could be saying it was murder and 1 higher up could be telling them to shut up and chalk it up as solved. Word to The Wire.

And by saying:

"Was he targeted because he was black and if so why him out of the rest of the African Americans in the school? "

You're insinuating that the killer(s) are white and they targeted him because he was black. That's a huge assumption without a sliver of evidence.

IMO

He was beaten and rolled up in the mat.

His appearance is from both the beating and him being upside down for hours.

More than one person did it and eventually someone will talk or evidence will be found.

Anyone here ever roll up a wrestling mat? I've rolled up plenty and not a single one had a hole big enough for a HSer to squeeze into.

The one thing that confuses me is the lack of blood. If he was beat to death, blood would be everywhere...

I still think what I said back in April is true. It just amazed me how people IMMEDIATELY thought it was some racial conspiracy. C'mon now. It was someone he had beef with, it went too far, he stopped breathing, they rolled him up in the mat, IMO.

The video said he followed another kid into the gym. He was probably lured into there since it was empty at that time of the day.

Last edited:
No surprised they lied about him being alone in the gym. This really pisses me off that they probably have exactly what happened to him in video and are just holding this evidence. Is anything preventing them from just straight up getting rid of the video? anybody think maybe a teacher was involved and thats why they are trying so hard to cover this up?

cant wait till feds get involved

:smh:

I hope everyone involved in the cover up gets it in the worst way. Much props to the parents and family for not giving up on their son.

FINALLY.

I wish I could be in Lowndes county tomorrow to see the reaction of the folks living in Valdosta.

They exhumed his body and it was stuffed with newspaper and missing organs :x :x :x

gtbfkm :smh:

Back
Top Bottom