Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

Can't say I'm shocked about how this is playing out,

Seemed like an obvious coverup from jump sad world we live in where this is still happening to our children.

That's the part that baffles me the most. This seems like such a blatant cover up, yet they are sticking to the story adamantly. The story that is so botched (ie crime scene contamination, revisions to the coroner's report, the gym mat having an opening of 14", etc) that for them to reasonably believe it can fool us just insults our intelligence.

Well a kid did just get gunned down by a cop and the official story was after being shot once he turned into the Incredible Hulk and charged thru bullets.

It's gotten to the point to where they don't bother with a reasonable cover up story anymore, they throw out whatever, white America gobbles it up, if blacks demand just their justooking for trouble.

Story makes me sick and that part of Georgia def is racist as hell. Hope this **** gets charged and thrown in prison

The Bell kid's dad is an FBI agent. That makes me wonder just how far up the food chain this thing goes. The entire Lowndes sheriff's department, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, and the actual FBI? All of those judges claiming they'd be unable to hear the case impartially... Man... This is really mind bottling.

One of the rumors around town is that Johnson was dating a white girl and that isn't too common down here in Lowndes county. To think this could be racially motivated is entirely plausible. Like I said before, having just moved here, this place gives me a weird vibe. Can't quite put my finger on it.

u live in valdosta? u not far from me. Im in Tally

But that place is your typical small southern town everybody knows everybody

all the parents and students at that school know what happened but no one wants to be the one who gives up all the info because that would eventually catch wind around town and that would lead to another cover up crime happening to them

all this because the law enforcement/politicians in valdosta have sons and daughters that are involved in this situation

Small town like this will def have whoever comes out with the truth having to move. It's just amazing folks can still get away with **** like this

u live in valdosta? u not far from me. Im in Tally

But that place is your typical small southern town everybody knows everybody

all the parents and students at that school know what happened but no one wants to be the one who gives up all the info because that would eventually catch wind around town and that would lead to another cover up crime happening to them

all this because the law enforcement/politicians in valdosta have sons and daughters that are involved in this situation

I'm not down in Valdosta any more. I was for a short period back in 2013.

But yeah, I really believe the people in the town knows the truth. When I lived there, there was always talks about the situation. It's incredible how tight lipped everyone seems to be.

Georgia south of Atlanta is basically alabama. I used to go to Albany Georgia once a year and that place was :x

It will be interesting to see if Anonymous is able to actually bring about some sort of justice. Have they brought about any considerable results on their past endeavors?

Imo not when it comes to police departments and stuff. They can ruin a regular everyday citizen life up quick with exposures though

I think this video is a nice lil jab especially with how it's being spread on social media.

I always get chills at the end of their video where they essentially say "we're coming to get you". :lol:

Dude went from the bathroom to the gym 100 times. His dad is FBI & he is a Florida State commit. I can't wait until social media blows this up and Jimbo has to speak. The whole story is nuts. Nobody with sense ever believed that gym mat story.

this whole thing smelled like a cover up from the beginning just like the case of alfred wright in tx
i hope still story gets blown up again and not swept away and forgotten

Last edited:
That's the part that baffles me the most. This seems like such a blatant cover up, yet they are sticking to the story adamantly. The story that is so botched (ie crime scene contamination, revisions to the coroner's report, the gym mat having an opening of 14", etc) that for them to reasonably believe it can fool us just insults our intelligence.

So many people will believe anything they spill out so why not. I can only imagine how many covers ups there were in the past before internet and cameras

this whole thing smelled like a cover up from the beginning just like the case of alfred wright in tx
i hope still story gets blown up again and not swept away and forgotten
Never heard of Alfred Wright until now.  

Brah......wow.  
mean.gif

The Bell kid's dad is an FBI agent. That makes me wonder just how far up the food chain this thing goes. The entire Lowndes sheriff's department, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, and the actual FBI? All of those judges claiming they'd be unable to hear the case impartially... Man... This is really mind bottling.

THIS

This story is so crazy man. I'm glad Anonymous is getting involved. The kid and his family deserve justice.

Disgusting.

Hopefully this catches national wind again  the people at fault are exposed and held accountable

The value of a black man's life continues to be worth nothing 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom