pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to hs with sky from lmfao... i didnt realize that was him til like 3 days ago
laugh.gif

I think drake & cudi will both drop somethin to propel them into stardom this summer

there hasn't been a banging summer song for like 2-3 years now...just my personal song but nothin official that everyone can be like that was the song thatsummer...

I remember when Mario - "Just a Friend" was huge in 2002

always reminds me of the summer I lived in Ocean City, MD

Certified Diva? I just heard it the other day and I can see the ladies liking it. And I know they filmin a video for it next month

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

there hasn't been a banging summer song for like 2-3 years now...just my personal song but nothin official that everyone can be like that was the song that summer...
Buggin! "Buy You a Drink" dropped in Feb 07 and that heat lasted right til the end of August.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

there hasn't been a banging summer song for like 2-3 years now...just my personal song but nothin official that everyone can be like that was the song that summer...
Buggin! "Buy You a Drink" dropped in Feb 07 and that heat lasted right til the end of August.

and the 06 summer everybody was playin "Its Goin Down" non stop

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Best I Ever Had.... @!@%!@# goin crazy when that song drops...[/color]

Originally Posted by illphillip

I might be a little biased though.........and probably moreso the Song Of Spring 2009.
When they play this people go NUTS

Doubt it has the juice to go national though

Back
Top Bottom