Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

There have been a few instances in the past that made me turn my head for awhile, Opie's death is certainly one of them. The scene was intense, and I was truly transfixed at the moment Opie was selected to die.

Opie looked like he was contemplating whether he should be the one to die, while he was in the cell with Jax. From his wife mistakenly getting killed, to Lyla aborting his child, to his father getting killed, it would make sense that he didn't want to try to cope with what came with his lifestyle anymore; seeing another one of his brothers get killed being something he didn't want to add to the experience.

Terrific episode.

Thinking back to that convo Clay had w/ Op right before he went back to the club to go to jail w/ the rest of the guys...

This was a set up. He tried to guilt trip him into going in there. I got a feeling....whether Op would have stole off on that CO or not that he was going to die in there.

Clay is up to something big.

Yep, he's got nothing to lose now. We're already aware of how much he doesn't care for the lives of close people or those close to them, and with him in the condition he's in (stating himself that he's "half-dead"), he definitely won't go out without striking again.

Last edited:
10:13am @sutterink: don't miss SOA tonight,funerals,new deals,hookers,junkies AND@ashleytisdale. what other ******g show doubledowns like sons, ******es?

Last edited:
IDK if there will be any deaths tonight, I think it'll just focus more on how Opie's death has affected everyone in the show. Lyla is supposed to have an expanded role tonight and maybe going forward.

this dude sutter is mad random

10:40am @sutterink:the final song of the season is a double shot of ******g awesome. iconic rock ballad performes by iconic rock gods. i love my job

10:41am @sutterink: i think i pulled a neck muscle masturbating last night, how does that happen?

:rofl:

I'm a be emotional seeing them Bury Op 
frown.gif

Can't wait too bad I gotta wait til 1am to watch it since I get off work at 11.

Im not sure how many deaths there will be tonight but as long as that ***** *** guard is taken out im happy 

First NT post and i had to start it here. 

Can't wait for tonight. This season is looking like it will be brutal from start to finish. 

3:11pm @sutterink: RT @ashleytisdale: I lost my virginity to many things on #sonsofanarchy make sure u tune into fx at 10! Thanks @sutterink #imallgrownup :wink:

I want to see Tisdale's character get skankier :smokin.

Sutter is a fool. He was probably fapping because Katey told him to leave her alone.

Opie's death hit some you really hard :wow:. I can't remember the last time I felt really down when a tv character died.

I want to see Tisdale's character get skankier :smokin.

Sutter is a fool. He was probably fapping because Katey told him to leave her alone.

Opie's death hit some you really hard :wow:. I can't remember the last time I felt really down when a tv character died.

Omar and Bodie hit me pretty hard from the wire. Opie's was really sad, but I don't think anything will be as sad as when Bodie got murked. In both SoA and The Wire though, as tough as it is to deal with...we just gotta remember its all a part of the game. :smh:

Last edited:
Omar and Bodie hit me pretty hard from the wire. Opie's was really sad, but I don't think anything will be as sad as when Bodie got murked. In both SoA and The Wire though, as tough as it is to deal with...we just gotta remember its all a part of the game. :smh:

I was stunned when that lil kid murked Omar..I mean I didn't see that coming at all..Bodie didn't really bother me at all, but then again I never was that big of a fan of that character..Now Stringer on the other hand..I was yellin' at the t.v. like "Jump out that window!!!" and "don't just stand there, run m/f'er"..I did not want him to die under any circumstances..

Opie's death was sad for me because I just felt like he was a real person and not a character..Maybe because I can relate to Opie alot..I can understand how he felt like he didn't live up to other people's expectations and how he felt like he was just making one bad choice after the other..And more importantly I can relate to how he felt like he has no emotions left and just didn't care anymore..Ryan Hurst has done an amazing job playing the Opie role..Dude deserves some legit consideration from the Awards circuit..If Pinkman can get that best supporting actor then Ryan mos def deserves it..

Probably going to have to DVR tonights ep and catch in around 1 or 2 a.m..It's gonna be rough to not pay attention to this post in due to the little bit of replies that's visible when you scroll down the page..But I'ma try my best..

SAMCRO-4-Lyfe..

Back
Top Bottom