Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

^Word. Nero Do more for the MC than Clay. Minus whale since he with Gemma and is boutdatlyfe again

SAMCRO will be a MCMC (Multi-Cultural Motorcycyle Club)

Last edited:
^
They have that Asian prospect that they showed for a few seconds this season :lol:. Maybe he'll get patched in next season. Give Filthy Phil a bigger role next season. He's a cool fat guy.

The fat dude? Man who's cousin is he in real life.:lol: I cringe everytime i see him.

i ran into phil at a club in LA over the summer

i didn't know he was goingto be fully patched in this season so i kept bugging him about whether or not id be seeing him in the show in season 5

i didnt even use his real name :lol: he was cool about it.

How is that completely normal?

It's not a reach...that out of ALLLL the prison nurses...it's the one with Rambo for a brother that Otto pokes up?

You seriously can't see the reaching with both Damon Pope and this dude? we can agree to disagree here
Perhaps in real life that'd be a reach but in the context of a tv show, it's pretty normal. For tv shows to work, they need these somewhat unrealistic reaches/coincidences. Every tv show hasthem

Perhaps in real life that'd be a reach but in the context of a tv show, it's pretty normal. For tv shows to work, they need these somewhat unrealistic reaches/coincidences. Every tv show hasthem

For real. That's why in 24 Jack never stopped to eat or go to the bathroom. No one wants to see the boring parts of life

I caught up with the show.

On the good side...I think it was the 2nd best season they've had after season 2.

On the bad, that's maybe not saying much?

I love The Shield. Every season built on the last to the greatest last season and greatest finale of any show I've ever seen. The Shield is the greatest thing to ever come out of FX as far as I'm concerned. And Kurt Sutter was one of the head writers of that show.

Shows die, because they can't make a character you care and are fascinated by. Sons of Anarchy has about 10 or 15 of them, and almost creates them at will. Season 2 of Sons had me thinking, this show could be as good The Shield :wow: This could be in the conversation with Breaking Bad and The Wire one day!...

....And then season 3 :stoneface: :smh:
....And then season 4 :wow: :smokin :nerd: :stoneface: >:

And now, it feels like someone just needs to tell Sutter to calm the **** down, because there is so much damn good in this show that just gets vomited out. There is so much potential getting wasted or tapped too hard. They'll rush through something they shoulda slowed down on. Crawl through trash that they should've ran through. Get so convoluted and complicated that you wonder if you're just watching a dumber, biker Rubicon/Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

They'll just keep people alive for literally no reason.

Why is Juice still alive??

I know we love the guy, but there is no reason for him to be here anymore, and every moment he's still alive makes his part of the show ********.

Jax was great this season. Showing him turn into what he despised was a great process, if only everything around him wasn't so complicated for no reason and trying too hard to be loud and cool and shocking. Tara had a really nice go this year, too. Tig had some amazing moments...the fire :wow:. Pope was a beast at times. Chibs wasn't bad. Everyone had a moment here or there that was very good this season.

It's just...every plan someone tries, no matter how stupid will either work brilliantly, or have something random and ridiculous happen to it. They just throw a gunfight into every scene they can, just because. I hate Jimmy Smits now. Clay...I don't even know anymore. I'll leave how stupid and annoying the season 4 finale was out of this. What's he even doing? He's just trolling and running around getting his screen time on anyone's story he can.

Why did they kill Opie?

I get it. I thought it was kind of amazing (even if it was a little >D), but I was down. And then they just made it not worth anything. Ope minus whale've packed up and moved East with his *** and kids, the way they tried to make it matter. All they needed was him to not be there to tell Jax to get his **** straight.

So I guess metaphorically, Kurt Sutter was Jax and FX was Opie.
And hey...SoA had the best ratings every, which I think is just because it's the closest thing to The Sopranos on TV, isn't being boring and terrible like season 3 anymore, and really is pretty awesome if you don't think too much about it and just enjoy the ambiance and good characters.

I just wanted more.

Last edited:
so apparently Opie has a brother .......

HASH :lol:

who will be played by adam levine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom