Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

neither did I...
oo206oo werent you my ss last yr? :nerd:
i still have the $20 in my wallett :lol: :smokin :pimp:
Opies death hurts more than when Walt capped Mike....
i plan on pouring out a lil liquor this weekend for my boy

Im assuming you mean Secret Santa, but that wasnt me sir. Ive never participated.

Paypal me that 20 anyway though, you know you want to.

EDIT:

I thought this comment was pretty interesting (from the uproxx comments)

"Pretty telling that Tara lets psycho killer Happy play/hang out with her kids, but doesn’t want Gemma involved. Happy might enjoy murder, but remember, he still loves his mom (Initially went Nomad to be closer to her). Same can’t be said for Gemma."

I hadnt even thought about that, but it makes sense as to why they showed Happy playing with the kids. Nothing is by accident or coincidence with Sutter.

Last edited:
Damb. I dunno if it was because of the beard but i didnt really notice him smiling before the moment of impact.

Damn that's painful to watch over and over and over again

The beard and him having a bloody mouth made it hard to see he was smiling.

yep

neither did I...

Im assuming you mean Secret Santa, but that wasnt me sir. Ive never participated.

nah doggie.......

Damb. I dunno if it was because of the beard but i didnt really notice him smiling before the moment of impact.

the gurads in the background even winced when he got hit.....

Sons of Anarchy was Tuesday's top cable program with a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating, down from a 2.3 for last week. Tosh.0 was the number two cable original with a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating,.

We only receive the top 100 cable shows for adults 25-54 for the whole day from our primary source, if you don't see your show it was not in that top 100 list.

Selected Tuesday cable ratings: (all Live+Same Day ratings):

Show - Net - Time -Viewership (million, Live+SD) -Adults 18-49 rating (Live+SD)
Sons Of Anarchy - FX - 10:00 PM - 3.802 - 2.1
TOSH.O - CMDY - 10:00 PM - 2.150 - 1.3
Big Bang Theory, THE - TBSC - 10:00 PM - 2.843 - 1.2
COUNTING CARS - HIST - 10:31 PM - 2.736 - 1.1

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ing-cars-brickleberry-daily-show-more/150245/

:wow: :pimp: @ 3.802 million

Last edited:
I guess they get overlooked because of the shows on AMC, HBO, and Showtime. But Justified has been nominated and I think one of their supporting actors / actresses won last year. Whoever decides the nominations must not be into bikers.

I didn't even realize that she won the Golden Globe last year. I remember her being nominated but not her winning. I know the Golden Globes are lower than the Emmys though.

I kept seeing that another actress had the name Sagal in the credits. I finally looked it up and Tara's boss is Katey's sister-in-law. They probably enjoy arguing on the show.

^
Yeah, that's true. But he wants more now. Not sure why they had to avenge those 2 guys that Tig killed. Pope doesn't even give a damn about the Niners. He killed their leader and had the replacement leader killed too.

The beard and him having a bloody mouth made it hard to see he was smiling.

yep

neither did I...

nah doggie.......

the gurads in the background even winced when he got hit.....

brutal :smh:

^^

Yea, but to the Niners he has to come off as looking superior or at least out for revenge.  The two former leaders aren't around anymore and the new guy sure isn't going to say anything for fear of what may happen to him or because he is smart. 

Thinking about it now, did anyone catch what he said to Jax at the end?  He told him to keep being smart because that is who he is.   I think he knows more about his family and maybe John Teller... 

^
He could probably tell all the Niners to eat dirt and they would do it without hesitation or he'd murk them all. But he'll keep them around as footsoldiers and to do stuff for him. He could probably tell them he killed the last 2 leaders and they wouldn't speak up.

I was thinking Jax had a reputation of being the level-headed one in the crew when he was VP and now President. But Pople could know a lot more of his background like you said. Sutter hasn't really given us a lot of info on who JT associated with besides the club.

I just got done getting to watch this episode on DVR..Yall have any idea how hard it is to skip over this thread without accidently seeing any spoilers?..

Anyways, on to my review of the last episode.. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I swear the first thing that went through my head was, "Tig you big {} why the hell you turn your back on Op when you know damn good and well it's your fault he's about to die"..Next thing I thought was that the soul of SAMCRO just died..Words can't even describe how bad I feel about this..Opie was my favorite character since the beginning and I can't believe he went out like that..I know he hasn't been right for awhile and he was starting to slip into a dark place, but why couldn't he just get away and find some peace for himself?..What's gonna happen to his kids now?..What's gonna happen to his wife?..What in the world is Jax gonna do next?..There's just so many questions that need answering..

Oh and while I'm at it Clay, Tig, Juice, Tara, and Gemma all need to die now..That's all I got right now..I can't even think straight..

Last edited:
Clay needs to die 3 weeks ago my god
Juice and the older yambs as my dude said :pimp:
But my dude opie idk why it had to be him I love juice but hes a snitch one of the best episodes of Soa though
Jax better kill everybody Tigg done Messed up but I don't see Tara making it through the season which would make me happy

Gemma needs to close her legs but if any of you say you wouldn't smash smh

how is she annoying?  She's loyal to Jax, risks her career and life for the club time and time again, puts Gemma in her place when she needs to...

Back
Top Bottom