Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Why did the 9er shoot at them at the end?
I think Clay set that up to strengthen his Pope argument...If Pope wanted to send a message, he would send his psycho right hand man.  I also think that Jax trusts Pope more than Clay at this point... Sounds crazy I know.  

It would really suck if Abel was dead. That would really be devastating to Jax and Tara. They wouldn't care about anyone else after that.  As much as I hate Gemma right now,  I think she is going to redeem herself at some point this season. 

uncer is def still on clay's ***... but him one-timing the other nomad gave him some slight leway for the moment
Yeah, Unser still knows Clay is behind it but Clay shooting that guy in the skull made Unser second guess himself for a second. Wayne will play along for now and ease up the heat on Clay.

This season seems to be nothing but Ls for my boy Jax.
Next week's episode seems like it is going to be intense.

Just watched the episode last night. WHOA.

Gemma :smh:

I think she's going to turn to Clay to cover up her accident. Clay will probably say the blacks ran her off the road (story will match up w/ what happened to Jax). Also, Sutter is known for throwing curveballs. Are we 100% sure that the blood dripping on the toad was from Abel? I'm just trying to remember if Gemma was slumped forwards or backwards. She could have been the one leaking depending on her position in the car.

Also...Juice...this is his chance to set the story straight about Clay, but I have a feeling he's gonna be offed in the next episode or two.

*Not for nothing...I'm loving Jimmy Smits on SOA. Great character.

It would be ****** up to see him die after a whole season of him being the main storyline :smh:

i think thats the reason he can't die... Jax uprooted everyone & went to ileland to recover Abel... found out he had a sis who he almost smashed.. too much put into the character for him to go out like that....... & i didnt even think of that JJ she will try & make it a black issue & piggy back off the assumed clay hired hit on the prez & sgt

Boy, I'm late.

Opie was the deaf guy in Saving Private Ryan. :lol:

Last edited:
4:18pm @sutterink: Yes. SOA will air tonight! Hoping to rerun for those without power.

I dont have cable at the moment, anyone know where I can watch this live on the internet tonight?

Jax mind-f$%**& Gemma & Clay

I knew he wasnt gonna shoot Chibbs .... hopefully hes ok tho

Jeeesus Jax is in full on "NO ***** GIVEN" mode. One clean chop to take off a hand, too :x

He just got hit in the back of the head. He'll be fine, wake up with a bangin headache and find a way back to the club.

Back
Top Bottom