Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

All good things must come to an end. Can't believe tonight will be the last time we see this...
:wow:

Dtabm50.gif

What do you guys think about the homeless broad? Do you think she's real or she's a ghost type character who just shows up to foreshadow something really bad is about to happen to the Teller family? I'm pretty sure she's the lady that died in JT's crash (Jax saw her in the picture at that chick Brooke's house).

I'm pretty stoked for the finale tonight. I went back and watch the last episode of the Season 3 last night (prob my favorite episode) and thought about how ill it would have been to have saved this track for the series finale, assuming the "spoilers" are true:

I was just thinking this last week. That song would've been perfect for this last episode whatever happens.

tonight will be bittersweet :wow: and i think there's no chance that Jax will stay be alive after tonight

"I mean you never knew what was gonna happen or when. I've done too much to turn back, and I've done too much to go on. I guess in the end it all catches up with you."

Back
Top Bottom