Sony Pictures Gets Hacked || UPDATE: The Interview Releasing In Select Theatres and VOD on 12/25

I question the people who actually spend their earned money on movies like these.

Like I actually group people who like parody movies.

I question the people who actually spend their earned money on movies like these.

Like I actually group people who like parody movies.

It looks like it's in the same vein as Inglorious Basterds: it's a propaganda film. I haven't seen the movie yet, but by the way the rest of the US has reacted towards N Korea, it seems to be working. Film industries created a lot of propaganda films during WWII.

:stoneface:

Bastards wasn't a propaganda movie tho.

This is just a dumb slap stick comedy.

If it had been released during WWII it definitely would be. Alls I'm saying is the Interview got more people to formulate an opinion of North Korea and that's what propaganda films are made to do.

If it had been released during WWII it definitely would be. Alls I'm saying is the Interview got more people to formulate an opinion of North Korea and that's what propaganda films are made to do.

Bruh you sound like a cluck

Movie wasn't good but I enjoyed it. One of those dumb humors like Austin Powers. I would give it a 6/10

Bruh you sound like a cluck

People began talking about and forming opinions of North Korea because of this movie. That's not a crazy statement, it's fact. I'll go away now since I'm bothering people in this thread.

i defy anyone to name 5 MAJOR motion pictures that were worst then the interdoo-doo or dookie and dookie too

People began talking about and forming opinions of North Korea because of this movie. That's not a crazy statement, it's fact. I'll go away now since I'm bothering people in this thread.

Wait, so instead of the many years NK has been a major story in the news, this movie is what has formed people's opinions on them?

You really sound like a pothead.

Wait, so instead of the many years NK has been a major story in the news, this movie is what has formed people's opinions on them?

well after the decades of bill cosby rape allegations being in the news... it took a portion of a standup comedian routine for ppl to talk about it and form opinions so......

Some of my ******* didn't even know who North Korea was until this whole situation happened.
It is plausible...

In b4 jokes of getting smarter *******.

Id say about every adult or teenager that has at least functional intelligence knew about North Korea before this :lol:

The movie was phony, just a few laughs in it ...they coulda left it un released
laugh.gif

I aint even watch the movie yet but I could've told yall it wouldn't have been that funny :lol:
i defy anyone to name 5 MAJOR motion pictures that were worst then the interdoo-doo or dookie and dookie too
I don't even know what movies these are :lol:

Last edited:
^ but This is the End was hilarious. 
It was but with certain movies you can tell if it's going to be funny or not.

Seth with James, Jonah, Jay, and a bunch more cameos in an end of the world comedy? Endless lulz.

This? Just off the trailer and commercials I knew it wasn't pay for it worthy.

I had thought Sony would release it for free officially but they still trying to make a buck off this nonsense after all this coverage, I'll catch it when it's on t.v.

It was but with certain movies you can tell if it's going to be funny or not.

Seth with James, Jonah, Jay, and a bunch more cameos in an end of the world comedy? Endless lulz.

This? Just off the trailer and commercials I knew it wasn't pay for it worthy.

I had thought Sony would release it for free officially but they still trying to make a buck off this nonsense after all this coverage, I'll catch it when it's on t.v.
they were yesterday on google now....and it was i think 3.99 on youtube...... hell it was so bad i want a credit off my internet bill for the bandwidth usage used to watch this flame bag boo boo

This is the end was terrible to me.

I'm like... Bruh... This is some groce ****...

:x :x

Back
Top Bottom