Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

laugh.gif
first name triceps, last name triceps.

Like somebody said Chris brown is the sugge knight of our generation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

chris brown is cool with tyga, but the funny thing is i've never seen chris brown affiliated with drake at all. lol

deuces remix

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

So day gon fight over a broad?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't know who would win or who won, but Chris Brown is proven... he got his stripes. Ion know bout Drizzy tho

Spoiler [+]
Team Drake
This is crazy 
laugh.gif

If it was Breezy vs Drake I got Breezy though.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

So day gon fight over a broad?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't know who would win or who won, but Chris Brown is proven... he got his stripes. Ion know bout Drizzy tho

Spoiler [+]
Team Drake

How is Chris Brown proven? 

All them dudes 3.14

I hope Drake did that. His P rate will go through the roof. I'm trying to tell yall dudes women love a sexy captain who will %!@% a women beater up.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
first name triceps, last name triceps.

Like somebody said Chris brown is the sugge knight of our generation.
laugh.gif

Wut

But arent cb and wayne cool, they even got a song on cb's album, drake messing with the ties over the pie.

what the hell is in that women's poonanny that got RICH MOFOs who F' any girl fighting over her?!?!
30t6p3b.gif

Even though one time was good enough for Drake, he just mad that CB still gets to put his name on that cake.

Originally Posted by Will0827

But arent cb and wayne cool, they even got a song on cb's album, drake messing with the ties over the pie.

Drake doesnt care about that. he doesnt really need wayne anymore anyway. Drake could leave young money and still be successful. 

Back
Top Bottom