Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

Known by everybody that was paying attention at the time I guess.

Amber herself said there was no NDA, and this isn't the first time she spilled Ye's business. Where the lawsuits?
I'm talking about it being known and talked about after they broke up. That wasn't some random rumor that just now came up.

That was immediately being said after they broke up.

Last edited:
The rap beefs go now, all Wiz has to do is drop some jokes and he'll be declared the winner.

Amber left the door wide open.
yeah you right...this **** lame though. 

we need some real rap beef to go off

kendrick need to go ahead and let some shots fly 

Twiiter ruined real rap beefs, I remember when rappers wanted to measure wit they put it to music and let the real fans decide, now it's who responds faster on social media. All this talking, Ye better not drop a brick.  And like I said earlier, dude went at a easy target, he knows this isn't really Khalifia's thing, hell I wouldn't know, I don't listen to dude, but would he have "gone in" on say a Big K.R.I.T, I highly doubt it.

I always laugh when people have to throw in an "I guess" after "to each their own." The world is really filled with grown *** people who struggle with subjectivity :lol:

That nondisclosure agreement bout to go up in flames :rofl:

Very first thing that came to mind when I saw that tweet :rofl: :rofl:

The thought of her saying **** it and pulling all son's secrets out of the closet was way funnier to me than her tame *** jab. Pun possibily intended :lol:

Though heLium got me wondering if I'm tripping now. I swear she explicitly spoke on an NDA existing, and we can't all possibly be remembering something that never happened.

It's on "Illest Mother ****** Alive" from Watch the Throne. Don't remember the exact line.

I'm going off the top of my head here, but he said something like

"What she after, actor money?
She behind currency, yeah she after money"

I don't see how you interpreted that as a shot at all my ____.

Last edited:
If this was anyone other than Kanye crossing the line and talking about someone's kid like that he'd be getting crucified.
I don't see how anyone can defend this
Amber and Wiz deserved to get roasted but the kid doesn't

Last edited:
Everybody said that there was a NDA because she was literally mute after the break up and just assumed it was because of a NDA instead of just thinking she not that type of person to spill dirt

If there really was a NDA there's no way she would be able to do multiple interviews speaking about Ye for years. She wouldn't be able to say his name.

Announcer: Tonight on Keeping Up With The Kardashians...

Kim: So Kanye responded on Twitter to a rapper named WHIZ CAH-LEE-FAH,

who has a baby with one of his ex-girlfriends...

CAMERA CUTS TO WEST STOMPING AROUND THE MANSION

FADE IN :

Kourtney: Did you see the way Scott made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

I'm so over him...he needs rehab

Announcer: Tonight on E!

View media item 1886807
You typed all that... For what?

This day and age where even publicly traded companys' social media accounts will go to town on mishaps. This is too nice.

"I said all I had to say, don't ask me no more questions about it...I didn't mean to talk to you heavy, respect to you and your family" - Kanye West

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom