Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

Y'all realy think MBDTF >>> CD? I'm going to have to wholeheartedly disagree, although I kind of liked MBDTF. College Dropout and Late Registration are two of my favorite albums of all time, although I'm sure I'll never hear that Kanye again. 

Kanye having the nerve to talk about getting trapped by strippers and his wife is Kimmy Kakes. 

Yo this is like walking into your million dollar home in a nice suburban neighborhood and walking out of a section 8 1BR apartment in Jerome Ave.

How they gonna move us to the music section like that
sick.gif
Breh! I thought the same thing, tell me you don't have this face right now!

Take if for what it's worth, but IRL a friend of mine is Aquainted with Tracy Morgan's son who's really into sneakers and apparently sells directly to Ross and knows Ye' supposedly. He was telling my boy that after the club, they would bring a dude back and I forget either Ye would smash or the dude would smash Ye'. Obviously when I first heard it I thought it was completely BS, but with the amber rose tweet.
Grown man sounding like the tabloids. Listen to yourself right now man

:rofl:

Kanye gotta take the L. I know he y'all idol, but yeah L.
He def took an L today :lol:
Lost his cool just because Wiz said kk :rofl:
Amber took an L also since she violated the non-disclosure agreement, she gon lose some money for that

Cudi won doe

Wiz was also being an *** abt the waves title change so that already put him on Kanye radar. Once he saw the kk he just let the drafts fly :lol: :rofl:

Wiz was also being an *** abt the waves title change so that already put him on Kanye radar. Once he saw the kk he just let the drafts fly :lol: :rofl:

Son, Kange had DRAFTS ready for that man. At any moment he was ready to let them shots go.

Son let that auto publish button ring today.

Then Amber hit him with that oh boy. Put ya mans in Twitter jail for life.

I can kinda understand why Kanye would get mad doe, Kim Kardashian and weed both get passed around so it's easy to get confused like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom