Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

The hypocrisy.:lol:

Kanye lost his mind. He clearly still has some issues with Wiz and Amber. Bringing up the kid is just above and beyond too far.
If someone tamper with your backside you'd feel some type of way too.

If he sues, he looks like an even bigger cornball. Descending to Meek levels of corny. :smh:

Basically. Going to court because she violated the agreement to keep the violation of his bum a secret.

Thanks.

Race thread canceled, everyone.

roll.gif

Bruh, whet?

Wiz promoting his weed. Khalifa Kush...

KK...

Whet?
I slipped out my chair

You don't even know what you're talking about bruh lmao The whole thing started last night when wiz decided in his high *** mind that the word waves somehow belongs to max b after Kanye named his album waves.

No Wiz rant = no Kanye rant about wiz, his stripper bm, or his kid.

Bruh, whet?

KK...

Whet?
I slipped out my chair

You don't even know what you're talking about bruh lmao The whole thing started last night when wiz decided in his high *** mind that the word waves somehow belongs to max b after Kanye named his album waves.

or fingers in his booty

[

When you have a problem with another man, you deal with that man not their wife or kid. That is what men do.

Bruh, whet?

KK...

Whet?
I slipped out my chair

Nah son. Thats still no excuse for Kanye to act like he got fingers all up his butt

The hypocrisy.:lol:

Kanye lost his mind. He clearly still has some issues with Wiz and Amber. Bringing up the kid is just above and beyond too far.
If someone tamper with your backside you'd feel some type of way too.

If he sues, he looks like an even bigger cornball. Descending to Meek levels of corny. :smh:

Basically. Going to court because she violated the agreement to keep the violation of his bum a secret.
#bars

how that dead fish got this dude's head gone?

I miss college dropout, late registration and graduation kanye

Last edited:
mbdtf and 808s kanye was the goat doh. dude had it all. right before he lost it.

Back
Top Bottom