Sooooo...Kanye vs. Wiz....Vol....You Let A Stripper Trap You

how that dead fish got this dude's head gone?

I miss college dropout, late registration and graduation kanye

Yeah man, I went to both his touch the sky and glow in the dark tour owned his albums from the day he came on the scene ...Kanye was that dude but now he just an idiot full of himself **** Kanye

Last edited:
When you have a problem with another man, you deal with that man not their wife or kid. That is what men do.

Bruh whatever lol End of the day Ye was foul for bringing the kid into it but without Wiz in his feelings going at Ye we wouldn't be here. Everybody don't play fair. It's on Wiz.

I've always messed with Ye but he just exposed himself in the worst way and we all know dudes ego too big to even take the L gracefully....lol

You dun goofed Ye.

When you have a problem with another man, you deal with that man not their wife or kid. That is what men do.

Bruh whatever lol End of the day Ye was foul for bringing the kid into it but without Wiz in his feelings going at Ye we wouldn't be here. Everybody don't play fair. It's on Wiz.

Bruh, at the end of this, its on nobody but Kanye and his loose stool.

Nobody gives a **** about what Wiz said at this point. This whole situation ain't even about the album title anymore.

Everyone online is talking about Ambers dirty fingers.

Only person at this point taking an L is ya daddy.

People saying MBDTF and 808's were better than College Dropout?
eek.gif
eek.gif

"Don't Press Send"-Herman Edwards

Kanye Goofed but jumping off the ledge regarding Wizs KK comment

You know all those dudes over @ KTT are going home to their girls tonight asking for some fingers in the *** now.

Weirdos.

Lmaoooo I posted how bad of a L Kanye took and got killed. Those kids are something else man

I think Wiz initially comments about the SWISH belonging to Max B had Ye on edge. Fam saw KK today and jumped over

People saying MBDTF and 808's were better than College Dropout? :wow: :wow:

it was bro. CD was fun. He had good bars. But MBDTF was art. And 808s was as real as it gets when you've experienced a breakup and other relationship ****. CD had the raps, but those other two had the heart and feels.

Last edited:
it was bro. CD was fun. He had good bars. But MBDTF was art. And 808s was as real as it gets when you've experienced a breakup and other relationship ****. CD had the raps, but those other two had the heart and feels.
What? MBDTF was good, but 808 was hot garbage. To each there own i guess. 

Last edited:
To each is own I guess.

College Dropout was like the anthem for my first two years in college. Has a special place in my heart
nthat.gif

What? MBDTF was good, but 808 was hot garbage. To each there own i guess. 

nah man, i thought that too. when my ears matured..i finally heard with ye was trying to do with 808s. it was amazing. and i roast the **** out of him at any given chance, definitely not a fan boy. but those 2 albums to me were genre transcendent.

Back
Top Bottom