SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

bruh these schools in the south are taking L's by inviting all these ignorant coke rappers. 
laugh.gif

dude is so high he can barely stand.

Last edited:
Yea. I hate how judgmental people are...

A donation should be judged by the act, not by the amount...

really though?

if bill gates donates 10 dollars to unicef and i do the same, the act is judged the same way?

i think i look like a regular joe and he looks like a miser

Why is skippa in the picture? I rocc with QC but this was a publicity move. Could've gave at least 5k. We spend that on employee luncheons.

I'd be embarrassed to be in that picture. 1K!!!! Come on man :smh:
Im almost sure none of these rappers make anywhere close to what they claim. Dudes prolly rent Rarri's for an hour to shoot their videos.
All that bling is prolly hollow or gold plated
5k would've been aight but dudes gave 1k as a group!
View media item 1374873

Last edited:
the comical part is the size of the size of the check and the fact that they're taking pics behind it. nothing wrong with donating a G when you're not obligated to donate anything.

Yo if some of YA don't understand what's wrong wth this is not the act of donating but the spectacle they created for a photo op, then you are seriously challenged....imagine this

Meth puts out donation, I donate the lowest amount which is 10$ and make a thread with screencaps and such of my transaction bragging about what I just gave, tell me YA wouldn't clown.... :lol:

yall sure somebody didnt photoshop a zero off that check? 
tired.gif
mean.gif
i wish but its on their instagram
the label donated the money, migos & those other rappers were used as the poster boys

You gotta be naive if you think all those rappers pitched in on a 1k check
That is their label they sipon there money through to get tax breaks. They did donate it
From the looks of the check , it looks like it was the whole label that donated.
migos own the label and they started it probably as a tax shelter
The check is from QC Music, not from the Migos...

As a matter of fact, there were other artists from that label present during that check presentation...

Migos are the labels biggest artists. Them posing front and center all stupid like that is what's funny...

The assumptions and pocket counting in this thread are comical...

But guess own owns that label? MIGOS They did it this way as a write off
Yea. I hate how judgmental people are...

A donation should be judged by the act, not by the amount...
Ok let me winthe lottery for 80 million, you have a after school community center  and i give you $10 as a donation.. what you feel okay?

i wish but its on their instagram

That is their label they sipon there money through to get tax breaks. They did donate it

migos own the label and they started it probably as a tax shelter

But guess own owns that label? MIGOS They did it this way as a write off

Ok let me winthe lottery for 80 million, you have a after school community center  and i give you $10 as a donation.. what you feel okay?

Migos dont own no label, they just the most popular on the label & theirs no such thing as a tax write off, thats just paying unnecessary taxes

Migos dont own no label, they just the most popular on the label & theirs no such thing as a tax write off, thats just paying unnecessary taxes
if you say so,

I can create a label write now for $249 through legal zoom

Last edited:
Yo if some of YA don't understand what's wrong wth this is not the act of donating but the spectacle they created for a photo op, then you are seriously challenged....imagine this

Meth puts out donation, I donate the lowest amount which is 10$ and make a thread with screencaps and such of my transaction bragging about what I just gave, tell me YA wouldn't clown.... :lol:

20 pages in a hr

Definitely gave my high school more than 1k in my life

Between paying to play sports, paying for school lunches that you know they make a killing on, plus 1$ a pop for 4 fresh baked cookies about a million times over :smh: :pimp:

Prom tickets . Yearbook fees . Cap and gown costs etc etc

Not mad at Migos for donating a stack though

Back
Top Bottom