Sorry nt, another car thread. mazda3 or corolla?

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by scshift

Mazda3 is supposedly much more fun to drive. Corollas are reliable, but Mazdas usually are also.

Would you rather have something more fun, or something that might be more reliable?
if the mazda is reliable, i'd put it ahead of the corolla.

i don't really understand what makes a car fun to drive tho, care to explain?

in one word: nimble

at least for me it is

Mazda3 is supposedly much more fun to drive. Corollas are reliable, but Mazdas usually are also.

Would you rather have something more fun, or something that might be more reliable?

Yeah I was like lol whut? I think he means you can accelerate faster.
The only thing I don't like about my mazda is the tinted windows because I can't see crap at night.
30t6p3b.gif

The only thing I don't like about my mazda is the tinted windows because I can't see crap at night.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah that's one thing, the Mazda is also more agile and handles better whereas the Corolla is much more conservative and typical Toyota - smooth but incredibly boring.

And wait does tinting windows really affect visibility that much? Because when I get my first car it's going to be tinted to state legal limits.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah that's one thing, the Mazda is also more agile and handles better whereas the Corolla is much more conservative and typical Toyota - smooth but incredibly boring.

And wait does tinting windows really affect visibility that much? Because when I get my first car it's going to be tinted to state legal limits.

alright NT, im pretty set on the mazda3 now. But i found 2 for sale and can't figure out which is a better deal. I'm obviously going to have to test drive but just off the bat

1. $8000 2007 white Mazda3, 80k miles, moon-roof, cruise control, from dealer
2. $7000 2005 black Mazda3, 95k miles, leather seats, tinted windows, private seller

which is better?

alright NT, im pretty set on the mazda3 now. But i found 2 for sale and can't figure out which is a better deal. I'm obviously going to have to test drive but just off the bat

2. $7000 2005 black Mazda3, 95k miles, leather seats, tinted windows, private seller

which is better?

Depends on the person I have bad eye sight so it affects my vision.

which is better?
I'd go with option 1. only because that mazda is 2 years newer.

Depends on the person I have bad eye sight so it affects my vision.

which is better?
I'd go with option 1. only because that mazda is 2 years newer.

which is better?

80 and 95k?

which is better?

80 and 95k?

which is better?
I'd say save up, pay more and get the newer model with less miles on it. The dealer might give you a maintenance/warranty plan. Of course, you could probably lower the price further if you were negotiating with a private seller.

which is better?
I'd say save up, pay more and get the newer model with less miles on it. The dealer might give you a maintenance/warranty plan. Of course, you could probably lower the price further if you were negotiating with a private seller.

which is better?
Yeah the newer one looks like a better deal. It has less miles and is a newer model. Plus the dealer might have some sort of warranty for it in case something goes wrong. That way you won't be paying out of pocket. If you do buy from a private dealer you might want to have a mechanic look it over first to make sure there isn't any problems with the car.

As always when buying a used car ask for the Carfax.
laugh.gif

which is better?
Yeah the newer one looks like a better deal. It has less miles and is a newer model. Plus the dealer might have some sort of warranty for it in case something goes wrong. That way you won't be paying out of pocket. If you do buy from a private dealer you might want to have a mechanic look it over first to make sure there isn't any problems with the car.

As always when buying a used car ask for the Carfax.
laugh.gif

Thanks guys. I was leaning on the one with less milage anyway.

How do i get a car checked out mechanically. Call up a mechanic? a friend?

Thanks guys. I was leaning on the one with less milage anyway.

How do i get a car checked out mechanically. Call up a mechanic? a friend?

Tell the dealer your interested and take it for a test drive, and stop at your local mechanic and have him check it out for you. You could easily get the white 07 from the dealer for 7k. Just haggle, tell them thats what your willing to pay if they dont want to i would leave.

Tell the dealer your interested and take it for a test drive, and stop at your local mechanic and have him check it out for you. You could easily get the white 07 from the dealer for 7k. Just haggle, tell them thats what your willing to pay if they dont want to i would leave.

Back
Top Bottom