Soulja Boy is now ...........

Soulja Scooter 

Shameless lmao. Down to trying to copy the voice and all.

Soulja bites so much that i've gotten use to it :lol: :lol:

He's pretty entertaining imo
, dude is living pretty good at his age, glad he's enjoying himself which is one reason why I can't hate too much. I just find it funny how someone said awhile back where do yall even find new Soulja Boy music at :lol:. Gotta chill on the face tats hair color though :smh:

No! Do not allow yourself to get use to the *&^%ery.

I'm pretty sure he's paying people for their styles, though.

Give them some bread for a songwriting session or two, see what comes up, put a video out with the results, and if he gets a hit all is worth it.

i know son goes over board with his soul swapping, but lets not forget his crank dat was Jacked to the upmost power, by the entire game at one point.

I rock with Soulja. That "New New" slaps. 

Soulja stay flexin though. Dude just makes music for the **** of it. Raking in that Youtube money i aint eem mad bruh

How is he actually making that much money though? Bread from youtube can't be all that much

I have a feeling dude is spending more than he is taking in. The Crank Dat trust fund from '07 is slowly dwindling away..

Last edited:
How is he actually making that much money though? Bread from youtube can't be all that much

I have a feeling dude is spending more than he is taking in. The Crank Dat trust fund from '07 is slowly dwindling away..
Man you'd be surprised how much that youtube money hes pulling in. Dude IG'd a pic a while back of a check from youtube that was like 1.3 mill 
sick.gif

Can we Compile a full list of this ****** obvious soul thefts

I was thinkin this too. With pics/vids for proof/laughs

Oj Da Juiceman
Gucci
Lil B
Wiz
A$AP
Tyga
Diamond Supply Co.

All I can think of off top. I know theres more tho. Cant get pics/vids right now cuz i'm at work but any1 feel free to help out lol

Doesn't Soulja. boy get paid everytime.someone comments on his YouTube vids, he tweets, and I believe he owns different domains...dude isn't as slow as he looks besides crank that is what 7 years ago..for someone who's biggest hit was first mainstream song he seems to be doing good...he makes terrible music at times...but let dat boy soulja cook :smokin

Back
Top Bottom