Soulja Boy is now ...........

this is what they're mad about tho...
laugh.gif

so blatant.

i mean i look at it like he just made been trill affordable 
smokin.gif

people should be going off on brands that have the audacity 2 charge $100+ a t-shirt

Last edited:
Kinda corny the way these cats throwing around Chicago lately when the bodies are falling at an all time high there.

Like they about that life.

His goofy self talking bout skurt skurt. He never should have did shopping spree wit gucci. Got his mind messed up lol

Soulja boy-ocean gang(came out the water) on his skateboy tape hits so hard in the trunk

Last edited:
One of the smartest rappers , first one to use the internet to his advantage and make vlogs to promote himself, took snap music to another lvl had everybody making a crank that, then turned into a swag rapper and made another hit, then seen basedgod was taking over the internet, rode his wave and made a hit using his formula, now since he cant find another mainstream hit, he just riding the wave of every new rapper ex: keef, migos etc to stay internet relevant , drop mixtapes and make that youtube money, cant hate on that

I cant even play around son is straight *** cheeks but I respect his hustle since we are the same age

zan lean part 2 will forever be a classic to me tho

zan lean part 2 will forever be a classic to me tho
This.

Combined with JUICE 
eek.gif

mean.gif

pimp.gif

Juice was me and the homies theme song during the Mavericks Championship Run, we were in Oklahoma City when the Mavs murked them in game 4 of the western conference finals, after the game we was wildin' with this joint SLAPPIN... mad red-necks talking sh**, they weren't about sh** 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom