Soulja Boy is now ...........

Just peeped lonely at the top... :rofl: :smh: :x this dude has to be a parody troll. Almost a "what not to do" imagery. Dudes voice just sounds so weak on almost every beat.

:rofl: my man just stole future's soul right out of his body

:rofl:

Don't forget
Sisqo

I think he was going for the Chris Brown more so on this.

lol i remember when lil b was poppin he jacked his swag hard body..guess he's still soul searchin ehh.

this kid is sucha poser :rofl:

reminds me of the one kid in HS who would copy everyone else just to fit in yet do it a little too late when everyone else moved onto something else.

SMH

man this guy.....he lies so much, and fronts like he's still makin mills, im sure dude is barely making enough to pay off his ridiculous debts,frontin about jets and fake a*s jewelry,riding in rented whips, and the foreigners that book em dont even know who he is, they just see he is the cheapest clown to rent for the party..you can tell he is leechin off that fat white boy, i somehow got lost on his damn youtube channel 
mean.gif
 and also i saw a picture he posted saying it was his sneaker collection but it was that fat jamaican kids, dudes uffed up his money..BAD.

Soulja Strikes again in a fashion sense LMAO Sisqo and Montana

and I wouldnt go as far as frontin on the level of his bread. Because i remember back when he had that fruity superman he was supposedly getting so much money per youtube view alone. He had EVERYBODY makin dance videos. All the kids and merchandise, plus the ridiculous amount of shows he use to do. He was like a icon for kids LMAO His song/dance mad him ridiculous guap, which im sure is still being made. and even though all this music is PURE TRASH, there are people who will like/support it unfortunately. Im also sure people actually get his mixtapes and still see his shows hahahah His well will run dry though if them investments dont make something. All that spending and no making is destined for Bankruptcy.

He has to be trolling at this point with all of the blatant jacking.

Last edited:
Soulja Strikes again in a fashion sense LMAO Sisqo and Montana

and I wouldnt go as far as frontin on the level of his bread. Because i remember back when he had that fruity superman he was supposedly getting so much money per youtube view alone. He had EVERYBODY makin dance videos. All the kids and merchandise, plus the ridiculous amount of shows he use to do. He was like a icon for kids LMAO His song/dance mad him ridiculous guap, which im sure is still being made. and even though all this music is PURE TRASH, there are people who will like/support it unfortunately. Im also sure people actually get his mixtapes and still see his shows hahahah His well will run dry though if them investments dont make something. All that spending and no making is destined for Bankruptcy.
if athletes can blow $100+ mil, this dude will be broke in NO time. no one is checking for him anymore.

how has no one like seriously checked dude yet? that future swagger theft might be his most blatant jacking ever :smh:

this has to be some super elborate joke :nerd:

He's a rap crackhead, he'll do whatever for that hit(pun intended.)

Back
Top Bottom