Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 & 2.

No concrete evidence yet. As of now, it's more of a rumor than a reality.
OR what if they released the black concords and called it a day, in OG form and quality of course. a true remastered retro. the world might end if they release lol

I wouldn't mind the price increase if they fix the damn patent leather cut around the pinky toe...

That patent dip shouldn't be almost touching the midsole :x

aj11concord1-570x379.jpg

Last edited:
If you read it tho they say the 20th anniversary,but the jams first came out in 2000....can't just piss on my back and say it's going to rain...would like a pair tho font get me wrong

If you read it tho they say the 20th anniversary,but the jams first came out in 2000....can't just piss on my back and say it's going to rain...would like a pair tho font get me wrong

the actual space jam movie came out in 96 which is where 20 years came from.

I know I can trust certain NT fam. So I ask ARE THESE JOINTS DROPPIN?? Lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

IN for sure....but srsly let's stop giving JB ideas on how much to price increase these :smh:

damn, I mean even saw people on twitter saying they are cool even if these are 300 this morning....come on now, what are we doing

If the look and comfort is improved, I'll double up again just like in 2009, if not I will settle with one.

My 2009s are still DS..... What to do, what to do......

IF they drop....need that reverse jumpman! On the double nickel 45s they didn't do it had no idea why.

My 2009s are still DS..... What to do, what to do......

DS going on 7 years? :wow:

I can barely keep mine DS for 2-3 months before unDSing mine...unless I have a double :wink:

I would hold onto yours until we find out if the rumor becomes a reality.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the price increase if they fix the damn patent leather cut around the pinky toe...

That patent dip shouldn't be almost touching the midsole :x

aj11concord1-570x379.jpg

EXACTLY! Patent cuts have been HORRIBLE .. best cuts i have seen was the DMP pack and the GOF pack and i literally have all of the 11s that have released

Last edited:
Seem like xi's been dropping every year since the dmp pack... This shouldn't be a shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom