Space Jam Jordan Foamposites (Just an Idea) Not an actual Release

This is not a future release, I just saw it posted on Sneaker News.

These are concepts created by an individual using photoshop.

I would LOVE for these to be an actual release.. They're DOPE!

These would be the "kryptonate" version (non jordan related) of the shoe. Also pretty dope. Would be pretty cool if they could glow in the dark. Just an idea to the idea.

yo those Space Jam Foams would be sick!, exactly how it looks in that picture, no more, no less.

thos foamposites are definitely the craziest color schemes ive seen thus far even better than the eggplants i would cop thos immediately

I don't understand why people feel the need to create stupid nicknames for shoes. Is it so difficult to just say foamposites with a spacejam color scheme? Space Jam Foamposites makes no sense, it's combining two different names for one shoe. It creates unnecessary hype for no reason, even if it is just a concept at this point. By the way, I would love a black foamposite pro with clear soles.
pimp.gif

id have to say no to the space jams and yes to the kryptonites, im not a fan of foams at all but if they came out with those kryptonites they would definatly have me.

how has no one said that this belongs in the sneaker art forum? i will...this belongs in the sneaker art forum sir

Back
Top Bottom