Space Jam Jordan Foamposites (Just an Idea) Not an actual Release

Originally Posted by beh235

I don't understand why people feel the need to create stupid nicknames for shoes. Is it so difficult to just say foamposites with a spacejam color scheme? Space Jam Foamposites makes no sense, it's combining two different names for one shoe. It creates unnecessary hype for no reason, even if it is just a concept at this point. By the way, I would love a black foamposite pro with clear soles.
pimp.gif

I see what you're saying, but don't bother explaining..you know most of these people on here don't read.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

how has no one said that this belongs in the sneaker art forum? i will...this belongs in the sneaker art forum sir

And what does this have to do with Jordan?

damn, those Space Jams Foamposite look so phukkin sick!! Nike needs to make that!

Spacejams are nice, the kryptonates are nice too, but id rather have a pair of the lites. Black sole looks better on them.

Eventually JB will make their own foamposites and they probably wont come close to looking like these. The demand is there. I wouldn't doubt if concepts are in the works. Knowing JB, they'll probably $#$# it up.

i dunno what makes em so space jam like...looks more like a black orlando colorway...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by beh235

I don't understand why people feel the need to create stupid nicknames for shoes. Is it so difficult to just say foamposites with a spacejam color scheme? Space Jam Foamposites makes no sense, it's combining two different names for one shoe. It creates unnecessary hype for no reason, even if it is just a concept at this point. By the way, I would love a black foamposite pro with clear soles.
pimp.gif

I see what you're saying, but don't bother explaining..you know most of these people on here don't read.

^ You're right. I won't
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom