SPEAKING OF 5 YEARS AGO.... HOW ARE YOUR OLYMPIC 7'S?!?

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Oh ......& I don't know if anyone's heard me say this before ....but, I only need the OG Olympics to complete my Air jordan VII collection!

I think I might have mentioned it once or twice!
laugh.gif
Beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE bra, but how is creasing on VIIs from the pics Ive seen, I guess they dont really crease at all

Oly 7's.

God Bless, my first pair of Jays back in '92...Jr. High.

The Dream Team wrecking the Olympics, Griffey hittin' it in the summer.

LL Cool J, Mama Said Knock You Out...Metallica, The Black Album...

Lord.

Something about these just sets me off.

Mine are in good shape, I wear them every couple of months?

5 years? time flies.

mine are crispy as donuts, but if you look on the pic at the beginning of the thread it shows exactly whaat mine are starting to do.. right above the midsolein the front it's folding over the little mountain looking piece.. almost like my foot is overflowing the side of the shoe... BUT I STILL HAVE THEM!!
nerd.gif

i sold a pair and got a brand new fresh pair lol these are hott and alot of people slepted on them

Mine are in good condition. I never wear mine since they are back home. I'm actually gonna sell them when I get back. If you need a VNDS 10.5, hit me up inabout 1 month.

slept on these too.. held them a couple of times before and i was like nah..should've bought them though

i have 2 pairs...a ds pairs and a pair ive only rocked once...i was thinking about selling both pairs but i reconsidered and decided 2 keep em...they arepretty fresh.

my boy copped them in 10th grade..... in 12 grade dude was on his sb n f jordan grind........ i promised i copp from dude for $50 dollars n they looked new,still do

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

NICE bra, but how is creasing on VIIs from the pics Ive seen, I guess they dont really crease at all

yea they dont crease that much.
if you wear em alot then they might start to show a lil crease.
but mine are still lookin good.
one of my favorite pair.

Originally Posted by homeboy d

Mine are in good condition. I never wear mine since they are back home. I'm actually gonna sell them when I get back. If you need a VNDS 10.5, hit me up in about 1 month.

I'll be hittin u up for those. I Didn't sleep but it was either these or books for college. Still got my cardinals tho

today I seen the law tackle sum dude to the muddy @*+ ground with these on . I was thinkin how pissed off you'd be to mess kicks up like tht

got em EASILY on rd, suprisingly but still got em, havent thought bout selling em, cuz if i did, i would totally regret it. mines still got a lil yellowing onthe toecap, but still lookn good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom