SPEAKING OF 5 YEARS AGO.... HOW ARE YOUR OLYMPIC 7'S?!?

i love this shor, i have ds pair i jus cant seem to wear, but im thinknin bout sellin anyone???

rarely wear them...

2hd86z9.jpg

It's hard to believe it's going to be 5 yrs in August. I remember when these came out like it was yesterday, it was summer of 04 and I was going tothe10th grade.I still got mine in good condition, even though I don't have the box and card.
ohwell.gif

I have two pairs of these. One which I've only worn a few times and a brand new DS pair

Mine straight, this was a slept on shoe, This is my favorite 7, after that the citrus's, hares, raptors, french blues

Despite the cheap leather, my pair is still looking VERY nice after over 20 wears.

Here's them brand new:
b0e35b3ceaf37ea0753fd1d8fa5fc13997437bd.jpg

wow it's been 5 years damn time flies and whats funny i just got my pair 3 weeks ago from ebay for a steal of $50.00 size 6.5 damn im happy i could diewith these because these don't look like they will come back out anytime soon they have other shoes to stick the olympic tag on

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

my toe area is getting yellow and my silver is fading into gold...why could the silver be fading

anyone???
ohwell.gif

yep my size 6.5 i just got from ebay was yellow in the front but i painted it back white but my silver is also looking kinda gold lol makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom