Specs & Images on the San Francisco 49ers New Stadium in Santa Clara...

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

http://newballpark.org/

This article talks about this and how the Raiders fit into the equation.

Frankly, I'm not opposed to sharing a stadium with the Niners. If it meant that the A's would suddenly have an interest in staying in Oakland, I'd be all for it.
sick.gif
im really not trying to have to travel to santa clara for games.

Until construction starts on a stadium I'll be skeptical of all their plans, I feel it's been happening for so long now. Gotta get something figured out though

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Until construction starts on a stadium I'll be skeptical of all their plans, I feel it's been happening for so long now. Gotta get something figured out though

Well you obviously haven't been following the stadium situation. 

Lightweight Champion wrote:

roll.gif
at 11,000 people getting the 49ers to move to Santa Clara, I don't even think that covers 20 yards of stadium seats

Well they technically aren't getting the team to move since the only time they spend in S.F. are those few hours on sundays during the season. Other than that, they spend I'll say 90% of their time in SC. 

NT hasn't SF been trying to get a new stadium since the early 90s? I know they bounced back and orth with different areas, shed some light on this on why this is different. Is this 100% that construction is going to happen and something built? I don't follow this very closley so I don't know...

NT I just read some article in the local news sites and all said that the stadium has many tough issues ahead prior to building it.....

Originally Posted by dmxfury

NT hasn't SF been trying to get a new stadium since the early 90s? I know they bounced back and orth with different areas, shed some light on this on why this is different. Is this 100% that construction is going to happen and something built? I don't follow this very closley so I don't know...

Youre right, this happened before but pretty much ended when carmen policy got ousted.  This vote was pretty much just to see if the people of SC would approve the 49ers moving there while hotels pay taxes that will fund the stadium (thats why only 11k voted).  In no way does this vote mean the niners are getting a stadium in Santa Clara.  They have much more to do.

Back
Top Bottom