Spider-Man and Batman to team up and fight crime.........

roll.gif

Has anyone see this movie, Confessions of a Superhero?� Their delusion is so sad.  The documentary is about the 'superheroes' that stand on Hollywood blvd.

confessionsofasuperhero.jpg

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Has anyone see this movie, Confessions of a Superhero?� Their delusion is so sad.� The documentary is about the 'superheroes' that stand on Hollywood blvd.
Yea, I've seen it. Superman is definitely mental, you can't even tell what's true or not with him. Batman is just sad. Don't get me started on how depressing The Hulk was.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yea, I've seen it. Superman is definitely mental, you can't even tell what's true or not with him. Batman is just sad. Don't get me started on how depressing The Hulk was.

laugh.gif

Has anyone see this movie, Confessions of a Superhero?� Their delusion is so sad.� The documentary is about the 'superheroes' that stand on Hollywood blvd.

I think its on Xbox netflix, might have to check it out

laugh.gif
@ ppl warning Batman about the police. The start of the next Batman film should be like that. Reminded me of TDK.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Confessions of the Superhero. That Batman dude would be better off being a George Clooney impersonator.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

It is so sad.  The deluded (Stevie, Jesus Camp, God On My Side) always seem to be the best subjects for documentaries.   

Back
Top Bottom