Spider-Man and Batman to team up and fight crime.........

laugh.gif
Confessions of a superhero....

"I just... sold my super nintendo and got me a grey hound bus ticket."

HAHAHA.

Lol...2 years ago when I was in Hollywood I walked by a Spider-Man climbing rails upside down and flexing. I was like "#%%?" I couldn't stop
laugh.gif

Dude was serious too.

This happens more than you'd think. A lot of dudes wanna put on a show and get live in front of the crowd when they come to Hollywood and this happens to them
laugh.gif

On Hollywood Blvd, there is a hood ++* Jimmy Neutron too. A friend was visiting me from VA, and it's her first time in Hollywood and I'm showing her around. We start walkin down the Blvd and she sees Jimmy Neutron, who her niece loves, so she whips out her camera to get a picture.

Jimmy must have been having a bad day, cause this N' ripped off his head and screamed out... "Nah homie, I ain't the one! Ain't no damn pictures...I ain't the one!"

I proceeded to pass out on the ground from laughter
laugh.gif
I couldn't believe it

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

On Hollywood Blvd, there is a hood ++* Jimmy Neutron too. A friend was visiting me from VA, and it's her first time in Hollywood and I'm showing her around. We start walkin down the Blvd and she sees Jimmy Neutron, who her niece loves, so she whips out her camera to get a picture.

Jimmy must have been having a bad day, cause this N' ripped off his head and screamed out... "Nah homie, I ain't the one! Ain't no damn pictures...I ain't the one!"

I proceeded to pass out on the ground from laughter
laugh.gif
I couldn't believe it
roll.gif

These videos have me dying right now. Why does Batman have a sword?! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom