Spin OFF thread VOL. swizz beats is a garbage producer...huh?

now i aint gonna kiss da ground money walks on, but i want NTers to post examples via youtube on beats thats he's done that

A. are dated

B. just sound terrible.

i dont get where all da swizz beats slander comes from....now if we talkin rapping well, ya got free reign.
laugh.gif

One_Man_Band_Man.JPG

B) Most of the crap on this that wasn't "Top Down"
laugh.gif

He had some hot early stuff with RR of course, but a lot

of his beats literally sound like bells and whistles.

I don't understand all the Swizzy hate on NT...maybe him being with Alicia Keys has something to do with it...............

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

How much credit goes to Dame Grease for Swizz' early Ruff Ryder catalog?
swizz is only responsible for ruff ryder's anthem...dame grease is da man for really putting flesh on da bones on that album.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

One_Man_Band_Man.JPG

laugh.gif

^THIS

his beats do suck

hasn't he been sued for stealing samples a few times already?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

One_Man_Band_Man.JPG

laugh.gif

^THIS
Fam only did 4 beats on that and "Top Down" was one of them. I dont understand it either and none this hate came until dude started rapping and getting his Diddy on

NT has already made up its mind on swizz. these dudes dont dance/party, so their opinion on swizz's music gets ignored by me

every since Swizzy "came back" with Like That by Bleek, he's pretty much been on my $@+% list...drops a hot track here and there but has the ability to completely ruin an albums flow

One_Man_Band_Man.JPG

laugh.gif
[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"Product Man"  [/td][td]The Individualz[/td][td]2:50[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"It's Me !$+%%%%"  [/td][td]Swizz Beatz[/td][td]2:34[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Big Munny"  [/td][td]Nottz[/td][td]3:33[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Bust Ya Gunz" (featuring Drag-On)[/td][td]Needlz[/td][td]3:58[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"You Know Your Boy Did That"  [/td][td]Snags[/td][td]4:46[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"The Funeral"  [/td][td]Neo Da Matrix[/td][td]2:57[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"Take a Picture"  [/td][td]Swizz Beatz[/td][td]3:33[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Top Down"  [/td][td]Swizz Beatz, Eric McCaine (co.), Jeff Bass (co.)[/td][td]3:08[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Money in the Bank"  [/td][td]Marlin Hookman, Free School[/td][td]3:11[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"Part of the Plan"  [/td][td]Swizz Beatz[/td][td]3:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Snoop" (skit) (performed by Snoop Dogg)[/td][td] [/td][td]0:52[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"It's Me..." (Remix) (featuring Lil Wayne, R. Kelly & Jadakiss)[/td][td]Swizz Beatz[/td][td]3:29[/td][/tr][/table]
yea..still dont get where da hate's comin from...swizz didn't even produce da majority of his own album.

Off the top of my head he has put out some dope beats the last few years. Start it Up, Welcome to the Jungle, On To The Next One and didnt he produce the Transporter joint for Ross. I think most of the hate comes from his trash verses and cause he knocked up Ms. Keys.

No problem with his beats, I just wish he wouldn't jump in on those tracks as he has been recently. Welcome to the Jungle he gets annoying quick....

You're not going to get an answer. A lot of NTers (a few in this thread) just like to throw statements out there without actually having any backing or thought put into their "opinions"

The problem is that he makes large classic MAINSTREAM HIT RECORDS so of course NT says its wack... but the same guys who say that OFWGKA produce a sound similar to the neptunes

Originally Posted by tyisny

but the same guys who say that OFWGKA produce a sound similar to the neptunes

I wouldn't be surpreised becuz Tyler tries to make alot of beats sound like the Neptunes and fails

Back
Top Bottom