SPIZ'IKES

spizkies are worthless crap

think twice before you buy them i have been selling all my pairs

i had every pair of spzikes up to the suede blues and then i got tired of the shoe

when the shoe was hot 10 years ago it was a hit
now there worth nothing
If by worthless, you mean resell you should save your comment. No one buys Spizikes because they are worth a lot, they buy because they like the shoe,

Maybe you bought too many? There's no jordan model I would own more than 3 or 4 colors of

No I don't mean resell
I did trade 3 pairs of DS spizkes for pair of 4's

I got rid of my DS spikrz when the resell was hit fir them 10 years ago

The pairs I sold where worthless also they was used but in excellent condition

Your right I had too many pairs

Last edited:
Definitely a era shoe. New Loves and LS days. As long as they don't over do it with the releases then I can see them moving well. I'm passing but I like that there returning for nostalgic reasons.

What the hell...only 2 sizes are left on NDC!

J23 had a news flash of these releasing yesterday??

What the hell...only 2 sizes are left on NDC!

J23 had a news flash of these releasing yesterday??

Yeah that's crazy. I had been waiting for these to release so I pulled the trigger yesterday, when I looked this morning my size 13 was already sold out.

I went to the mall later for raffles for the yeezy's, and a standalone Footlocker had just got a shipment of these so I scooped a 2nd pair. The girl told me they only got 1 size run so maybe these are somewhat limited.

Why are these $175 though? Love em but i felt like spiz'ikes and son's should of been the lowest costing jordans imo

Yeah that's crazy. I had been waiting for these to release so I pulled the trigger yesterday, when I looked this morning my size 13 was already sold out.

I went to the mall later for raffles for the yeezy's, and a standalone Footlocker had just got a shipment of these so I scooped a 2nd pair. The girl told me they only got 1 size run

I needed a 13 as well but didn't know they had released until I was scrolling in J23 app. The Nike+ app won't even let me log in keeps saying server error.

Guess I will call FTL but my store wasn't on the release calendar.

Glad these are limited. I'm tired of seeing people rush to clown these for sitting and how ugly they think they are. Hope they do this more often

Why are these $175 though? Love em but i felt like spiz'ikes and son's should of been the lowest costing jordans imo

Thought they were supposed to be $160?

If I'm not mistaken, they were $175 when the released originally.

I needed a 13 as well but didn't know they had released until I was scrolling in J23 app. The Nike+ app won't even let me log in keeps saying server error.

Guess I will call FTL but my store wasn't on the release calendar.

The store I bought these from wasn't on the launch calendar either. What was weird to me was that the House of hoops and flight 23 didn't have them inside the mall but the little stand alone store across the street did....

Glad these are limited. I'm tired of seeing people rush to clown these for sitting and how ugly they think they are. Hope they do this more often

Lol I feel you though, I've always liked these and I hope to get the other 2 colors if they release.

just cuz these are limited aint gonna change nobody opinion about these. 
mean.gif
 i was looking forward gettin these on the hashwall like any other spizike lol

If I'm not mistaken, they were $175 when the released originally.
The store I bought these from wasn't on the launch calendar either. What was weird to me was that the House of hoops and flight 23 didn't have them inside the mall but the little stand alone store across the street did....

I called House of Hoops + the stand-alone store next town over and nothing.

They said try Jimmy Jazz but those clowns NEVER answer their phone.

just cuz these are limited aint gonna change nobody opinion about these. :smh:  i was looking forward gettin these on the hashwall like any other spizike lol

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I wish it was still like that

I called House of Hoops + the stand-alone store next town over and nothing.

They said try Jimmy Jazz but those clowns NEVER answer their phone.

Yeah I'm not sure what's going to happen with these, but maybe they'll pop up online at some other retailers within the next week or so.

just cuz these are limited aint gonna change nobody opinion about these. :smh:  i was looking forward gettin these on the hashwall like any other spizike lol
Those who want will cop. Those who don't won't be able to joke on them for sitting.

saw these pop up on SP yesterday...copping on sale. i went through 2 pairs of these back when i was wearing jordans more. I remember when resale on spizikes was something you actually had to think about 

saw these pop up on SP yesterday...copping on sale. i went through 2 pairs of these back when i was wearing jordans more. I remember when resale on spizikes was something you actually had to think about 

I'll never forget the Songebob Spizikes on Nice Kicks... I still think JB should do an official release, if, for no other reason, to show they have a sense of humor.

Restock on Nike and coupons are allowed.

Just snagged my size 13 thankfully.

Pair arrived yesterday...Nike clutch with 2 day shipping. No major flaws that I can see. Ended up buying them using a 20% coupon so paid just under $150 after tax.

Thinking of maybe swapping in black laces if I keep them. I hadn't owned a pair of III's in years. Forgot how much less comfortable it is than the IV's midsole.

Back
Top Bottom