SPIZ'IKES

What I don't understand is why they are releasing the white cements in june and then gonna release the white cement V's in July. It's basically the same shoe.

because tings gon sell. the new pictures of black cement spikes sealed the deal, I'm going for them definitely

How many mashups have there been?

Dub Zeros
6 Rings
Spizikes
Son of Mars
AF1 Fusions

What else?

Back when I was in high school people use to hate on these but now looking back at them and seeing the model, they actually were a decent shoe with a few good colorways i.e. cool grey, black cement, Gucci.

Maybe the son of mars might get the same treatment later down the years.

Last edited:
I feel like may can wait for a sale on these.

If this thread is any indication might not be much interest.

Spizikes have never been a bad shoe in the right colorway. Some colorways are extremely nice.

I hope these come back, they go super hard imo:

Beat the hell out of a pair back like 7-8 years ago when they released.

Last edited:
I would still love a pair of the Black/Green/Red OG joints! Would like to see them without the patent leather tho!

Dang, that white cement jordan spizike only releases on east coast :nerd:

haha.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, that white cement jordan spizike only releases on east coast :nerd:

haha.jpg

Oh come on now.

I was hoping to be able to buy later on disco like a pair of Dub Zeros and now they are limited? Well hopefully SNKRS has them too I've got giftcards and a 20% disco code.

They'll sit anyway. But tbh, Spizikes were pretty popular over here in the D.C. area during the 2007-2010 run

The white pair released  a week ago, any word on the black pair?

Release according to Kicks on Fire and J23 app is 7/2.

Edit: checking the release locator against my zip the closest store getting them is in NC. I live in Augusta, GA.

Last edited:
They'll sit anyway. But tbh, Spizikes were pretty popular over here in the D.C. area during the 2007-2010 run

As someone who lives in DC, I never see anyone wearing these anymore unless they are some old, beat-up pair from the time you mentioned lol

spizkies are worthless crap

think twice before you buy them i have been selling all my pairs in the past few years

i had every pair of spzikes up to the suede blues and then i got tired of the shoe

when the shoe was hot 10 years ago it was a hit
now there worth nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom